- Series: Advances in Semiotics
- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Indiana University Press; 1st edition (September 22, 1988)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0253204879
- ISBN-13: 978-0253204875
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.5 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.1 out of 5 stars See all reviews (5 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #501,172 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Sign of Three: Dupin, Holmes, Peirce (Advances in Semiotics) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
" ... fascinating throughout... the book is recreative in the highest sense." Arthur C. Danto, The New Republic "A gem for Holmes fans and armchair detectives with a penchant for logical reflection, and Peirce scholars." Library Journal
From the Back Cover
The book is as intellectually exciting as it is instructive, and I recommend it highly to all readers who care seriously about how we come to know the things we think we know.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?