Signature Design by Ashley Larkinhurst Sofa, Earth
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made in the USA and Imported
- While this stylish sofa looks so much like weatherworn leather, its polyester/polyurethane upholstery provides a warm, comfortable feel and low-maintenance care
- Enjoy the cool look of perfectly broken-in leather without breaking the bank
- Individually pocketed coil seat cushions are exceptionally comfortable and supportive
- While the rustic-style upholstery has a casually cool, modern attitude, the sofa’s flared profile, rolled arms and turned feet incorporate tradition at its best
- Decadently soft pair of feather-filled toss pillows covered in polyester/polyurethane over polyester upholstery included
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Dramatically transform your living space with the rustic look of weathered leather you love—at a fraction of the cost. That’s the beauty of this faux leather sofa. Washed in earthy Southwestern tones, with generous back and seating support and jumbo window-pane stitching, it envelops you in comfort and quality. Classic elements such as rolled arms and turned feet bring in just enough traditional touch.
Compare to similar items
This item Signature Design by Ashley Larkinhurst Sofa, Earth
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||1 Stop Camera & Appliances||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||42 x 92 x 41 in||34 x 83 x 37 in||92 x 40 x 39 in||92 x 40 x 39 in||32.5 x 78 x 35 in||32.5 x 78 x 35 in|
|Material Type||Fabric, HardWood, Leather||Leather||Polypropylene||Polypropylene||Fabric, Hardwood||Fabric, Hardwood|
Top customer reviews
As I've been shopping for a long time for the perfect replacement, I actually spoke to the salesman at Ashley. He stated it is one of their most popular sofas on the floor.
The color is kind of a warm taupe. It blends with the colonial yellow on my walls and the cool taupe brick of my fireplace. It reminds me of an old worn bomber jacket worn by the airforce 50 years ago.
The pillows are a nice extra! They reverse of the print side is the leather look fabric in a nice diamond pattern - very expensive looking.
This is the best! I'm thrilled to find it at this wonderful price, too - in store it would have been considerably more expensive.
Since I have had this couch, I have fallen asleep on it several times. It's long enough that I can fully stretch out on it, and it's sooooo comfortable. Very springy (in a good way) seat, soft cushions but not so soft that they feel like they will wear quickly. It makes zero noise when I sit on it.
Basically, the perfect couch.
The delivery service called me to setup the curbside delivery. It was delivered on time, wrapped in plastic and cardboard, and on a wooden pallet. My apartment door is about 35" wide, frame-to-frame, so to get it in, I removed the cardboard, took the couch off the pallet, and rotated it on its back as we carried it though the door. It fit fine.
I am very happy with the couch so far!
I switched out the pillows so they match my house colors.