|Print List Price:||$10.95|
Save $2.96 (27%)
Signposts of Dying: What You Need to Know Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
|Length: 83 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Matchbook Price: $2.99
For thousands of qualifying books, your past, present, and future print-edition purchases now lets you buy the Kindle edition for $2.99 or less. (Textbooks available for $9.99 or less.)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top Customer Reviews
Having seen Martha's TED talk, and having read her blogs, I was able to show up for my grandmother during that time in a way that honored her and her process.
This book is a treasure and a must-have resource. For each signpost, there are tips on what's helpful and not helpful. It's brief, beautifully written, and a must for anyone who knows someone who might die.
1. Dr. Atkins encourages all of us to engage each other in conversations about this topic that so many fear and all of us will face.
2. She provides suggestions for what to say to those who are in the process of dying.
I have found myself in unfamiliar – and therefore uncomfortable – situations and I've responded from places of fear or annoyance because I didn't have the patience or insight to respond from a place of understanding. I truly didn't know what to say. Having read this, I hope that the next time a similar situation arises, I'll remember this book and respond in kinder and more loving ways.
Thank you, Martha!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Self-Help > Death & Grief
- Books > Self-Help > Relationships > Love & Loss
- Books > Self-Help > Spiritual
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > Two hours or more (65-100 pages) > Self-Help
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Death & Grief
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Self-Help > Spiritual