- File Size: 2046 KB
- Print Length: 324 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0994810962
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Three Strand Press (July 22, 2015)
- Publication Date: July 22, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B012DP8LKU
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#15,207 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #127 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- #133 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Contemporary
- #323 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
|Print List Price:||$11.99|
Save $8.00 (67%)
Signs of Love: A Christian Romance (BlackThorpe Security Book 2) Kindle Edition
Never miss a new release from Catherine Bybee
Follow Catherine Bybee for new book notifications, email exclusives and more. Learn more
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Alana is working with Justin's sister to teach the family sign language, they've just found out that their daughter is deaf and the family will have to learn to use sign language as well as helping Genevieve start learning a her young age. Alana's son Caden is deaf and he is the perfect person to work with Genevieve, while Alana is working with her parents. When Beth wants Justin included in the lessons, Alana is fine until she meets him and he reminds her of her ex-husband. But Caden has found a new hero.
With her usual skill Ms. Jordan weaves the interaction between Justin and Alana, along with their problems and misunderstandings. This is another warm and touching story of life and the blows we sometimes get from it.