- File Size: 2046 KB
- Print Length: 324 pages
- Page Numbers Source ISBN: 0994810962
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Three Strand Press (July 22, 2015)
- Publication Date: July 22, 2015
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B012DP8LKU
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#19,044 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #158 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Christian > Romance > Contemporary
- #161 in Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- #336 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
|Print List Price:||$11.99|
Save $8.00 (67%)
Signs of Love: A Christian Romance (BlackThorpe Security Book 2) Kindle Edition
"Fool Me Once" by Catherine Bybee
Learn more about this featured book.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
Alana is working with Justin's sister to teach the family sign language, they've just found out that their daughter is deaf and the family will have to learn to use sign language as well as helping Genevieve start learning a her young age. Alana's son Caden is deaf and he is the perfect person to work with Genevieve, while Alana is working with her parents. When Beth wants Justin included in the lessons, Alana is fine until she meets him and he reminds her of her ex-husband. But Caden has found a new hero.
With her usual skill Ms. Jordan weaves the interaction between Justin and Alana, along with their problems and misunderstandings. This is another warm and touching story of life and the blows we sometimes get from it.
I love the on going mystery in this series that continues to grow yet doesn't distract from each individual book.
Justin was working for Marcus, whose father had "snapped" and killed most of Justin's family, plus himself. No one realized how mentally ill he was.
This book is a true love story with many twists and turns. You learn to love the people involved in this book and really get involved in their lives. This book also covers the trials and problems that come with having special needs children, and how God can help with all our problems
I recommend this book to all.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Christian Books & Bibles > Literature & Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Books > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Religious & Inspirational Fiction > Romance
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Religion & Spirituality > Christian Books & Bibles > Christian Fiction > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Contemporary
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Romance > Inspirational