|Print List Price:||$7.00|
Save $2.00 (29%)
Signs and Wonders: Study Guide Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Signs and wonders point to the One and True Living God, and also demonstrate that this Living God is a Personal God who is very interested in people, both individually and corporately.
Through this subject you may encounter God and be transformed. We pray that you will be challenged and stirred up to move in faith and obedience to God who can empower you with his Holy Spirit to do what Jesus did and even greater works.
This book can help you
1. Identify biblical principles and practice concerning signs and wonders in ministry;
2. Evaluate theological and historical approaches to the place of the supernatural in ministry;
3. Analyse the strengths and weaknesses of differing approaches to ministry involving signs and wonders;
4. Assess the significance of current practices in Pentecostal and charismatic ministry concerning signs and wonders;
5. Apply insights from this study to the practice of ministry --This text refers to the paperback edition.
About the Author
- Publisher : Renewal Journal Publications; 1st Edition (March 9, 2015)
- Print Length : 152 pages
- Publication Date : March 9, 2015
- Word Wise : Enabled
- File Size : 1411 KB
- Language: : English
- ASIN : B00UHBIVXU
- Text-to-Speech : Enabled
- Enhanced Typesetting : Enabled
- X-Ray : Not Enabled
- Lending : Enabled
- Best Sellers Rank: #2,726,115 in Kindle Store (See Top 100 in Kindle Store)
- Customer Reviews: