- Save 6% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Qualifying items offered by Global Cyber Mart. Enter code PSDWKEAZ at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
4 Year Home Improvement Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Signstek Y Branch MC4 Parallel Connector Adapter M/FF and F/MM (1)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Y Branch MC4 parallel Connectors(1M2F and 2M1F). Suitable for PV system.
- It does not need extra instruments for the removal of plugs and removal will not cause any harm to plugs.
- The cable connection adopts means of rivet and lock.
- With excellent aging resistance and UV endurance, it can be used in harsh environment.
- Fast shipping directly from US warehouse
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- -Compatible MC4
- -Double seal rings for better waterproof effect
- -Compatible with PV cables with different insulation diameters
- -It can be used in harsh environment
- -With excellent aging resistance and UV endurance
- -Created seal, design of dust proof
- -Load capability with big current and high voltage
- -Quick & simple assembly processing and simple removal of plugs without the aid of any extra instrument
- -Strong pulling force capability
- -Resistance of extra high & low temperature and fireproof
- -Lower contact resistance
- Insulation material:TPE PPOv
- Rated current:10A-30A
- Rated voltage:1000V(TUV)&600V(UL)
- Test voltage:6kV(50Hz,lmin)
- Typical contact resistance:≤5mΩ
- Contact material:Copper,Tin plated
- Degree of protection:IP67
- Safety degree:ll
- Flame class:UL94-V0
- Material RTl:110℃
- Ambient temperature range:-40℃ until+85℃
- Wire Size:4mm²/6mm²
Signstek MC4 Y Style Branch Connector Cables which are approved by CE, TUV, UL etc.
Perfect solution to parallel connect multiple panels together in a solar field, and is typically used in parallel applications.
1x MFF Signstek Cable
1X MMF Signstek Cable
Compare with similar items
BougeRV MC4 Connectors Y Branch Parallel Adapter Cable Wire Plug Tool Kit for Solar Panel
HQST Branch Connectors MC4 Connectors Y Connector in Pair MMF+FFM for Parallel Connection between Solar Panels
BougeRV 10 Feet 10AWG Solar Extension Cable with MC4 Female and Male Connector Solar Panel Adaptor Kit Tool (10FT Red + 10FT Black)
BTSKY Y Branch MC4 1 Male to 4 Female (M/FFFF) and 1 Female to 4 Male (F/MMMM) Solar Panel Cable Connectors
WindyNation One Pair 20 Feet Black + 20 Feet Red 10 Gauge Solar Panel Extension Cable Wire MC4 Connector
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Global Cyber Mart||BougeRV||HQSTSolar||BougeRV||Theoneer||WindyNation|
|Color||—||Black||—||10 Feet Black + 10 Feet Red||—||20 Feet Black + 20 Feet Red|
|Size||M/FF and F/MM (1)||1 Pair M/FF and F/MM||1 Pair||10Ft 10AWG||M/FFFF and F/MMMM||10 AWG Solar Cable|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am using this set to connect 4 of my 24-volt, 130-watt. 4-amp panels to my charge controller and everything works well. You can save a lot of money by only having to run two cables (one positive and one negative) from the panels back to the controller.
The only problem I ran into is that some of the Y-Branch connectors, once connected, would absolutely not release by squeezing the two ears on the clips. Tried and tried and they would not come apart.
(Note, I clipped all the panels together using these Y-Branch connectors laid out on the floor as a test run before I did a roof mount, therefore the pre-test connection).
I finally took a small razor knife and carved off the side section of the clip ears, not much, just the top edge which seemed to be preventing the connectors from disconnecting. That worked and they came apart.
Just wanted to pass this hint along, otherwise, a very good product...