Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $34.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now HTL17_gno

• Customer reviews

on February 4, 2014
Not just another pair of novelty undies;) Good material and fit. My only issue is the webaddress is listed below the verbiage and that makes the panties look a bit tacky, like they were a free giveaway and not a purchased item. And it is not displayed on the picture so it was a surprise to me. Lose the intrusive web advertising and just let me buy my fun undies.
on July 26, 2013
Based on others feedback I ordered a size smaller. They are stretchy, with the exception of the elastic waist....that's limited to how far it will stretch. They're cute, but I really wish I would have ordered a size larger.

I wear a 10 in jeans and ordered a size medium but a size large would have been best for me.
on December 22, 2016
Product was seamed incorrectly. It was not
Too tight. The seam ripped while I was out on a date.. Not ripped just unraveled 6 inches down my side extremely embarrassing. My date was thrilled to death and had a great laugh with 60 of my friends. Lucky for me I just tossed on his jacket and continued to party.
on June 1, 2017
Product speaks for itself LOL My wife loves these.
on August 24, 2015
These were a gag gift for a friend we had nicknamed 'commando sally'. Was perfect! I don't think 'commando' has worn them but they looked to be of good quality and the size seemed right on.
on November 14, 2017
Best gift yet
on July 29, 2016
A little weird fitting but not bad
on December 22, 2016
Was used for a bachelorette game. :) Didn't wear them but the material seemed soft and sizing was as expected. Overall cute and perfect for the game. Happy with my purchase!
on October 22, 2014
These are good quality panties but this picture of them is a little misleading because when they send them to you, there will be their company name in small print beneath the phrase, which isn't as cute.
on December 1, 2016
Cheap, too small, no stretch or elasticity at all undies. Bought them as a gag gift, which is a good thing as there is no way I could actually wear these like underwear.