- ► SAVE 10% TODAY ► WHEN YOU PURCHASE ★ANY 2★ Silent Mind PRODUCTS ★★ LIMITED TIME OFFER ★★ Enter code SMBOWL10 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ► SAVE 15% TODAY ► WHEN YOU PURCHASE ★ANY 3★ Silent Mind PRODUCTS ★★ LIMITED TIME OFFER ★★ Enter code SMBOWL15 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ► SAVE 20% TODAY ► WHEN YOU PURCHASE ★ANY 4★ Silent Mind PRODUCTS ★★ LIMITED TIME OFFER ★★ Enter code SMBOWL20 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- ► SAVE 25% TODAY ► WHEN YOU PURCHASE ★ANY 5 OR MORE★ Silent Mind PRODUCTS ★★ LIMITED TIME OFFER ★★ Enter code SMBOWL25 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Silent Mind ~ Antique Design Tibetan Singing Bowl Set ~ With Mallet & Silk Cushion ~ For Meditation, Chakra Healing, Prayer ,Yoga, and Mindfulness ~ Perfect Gift
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Includes Antique Design 4" Singing Bowl, NEW Easy-Play Leather Pencil-Grip Striker, NEW Hand Sewn Non-Dampening Pillow. Play your singing bowl with EASE & create a LONGER LASTING beautiful sound with our NEW EXCLUSIVE designs.
- Hand selected & inspected to ensure the best quality. Each set is checked against defects & sound quality before shipping.
- Creates a beautiful peaceful calming & relaxing sound when tapped or played around the rim. Perfect for when you want time to yourself to relax & meditate.
- Makes a perfect gift for any friend or loved one. Frequently gifted by many of our customers to friends & family. Something they will truly love.
- 30 Day money back guarantee. We are a small family run business that has a passion for making sure every customer is happy with their purchase. We guarantee & stand behind all of our products.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Powerful Healing Tones in the Palm of Your Hand
Silent Mind Singing Bowls are perfectly sized to fit in your hand, but that doesn’t mean they compromise on sound. Our bowls are perfect for on-the-go mindfulness, yet are as vibrant and resonant as larger bowls.
Ideal for meditation, sound therapy, spiritual gatherings, or any moment when you wish to create space and generate positive energy. When your brain waves synchronize with the otherworldly sounds, you’ll experience the enhanced creativity and mental clarity that have made Singing Bowls a valued tradition for thousands of years.
Exceptional Quality and Sound, Suitable for All Levels
Reduce stress, initiate healing, and welcome silence with a single strike. It’s the perfect Singing Bowl for school teachers, yoga teachers, parents, beginners, and seasoned collectors alike. The design of our Singing Bowls is as attractive and calm-inducing as the rich, authentic tones and vibrations it emits when played.
In addition to peace and wellbeing, Silent Mind offers everyone a superior customer experience. All comments and inquiries are welcome, and we gladly provide instructions for the use and care of your bowl.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I suggest if you're after a quality singing bowl set, and don't want to shop after high end bowls ($150+), then you consider Silent Mind, you will not be disappointed!
I will upload the video I recorded of their bowls when I get chance. The sound of the bowls is much better in person, but it is still definitely worthy of being posted.
Thank you Silent Mind! I will be recommending you to friends in future!
Anyway, let’s get to the product. I ended up purchasing their set as I was also after a bowl for my daughter and son too (so I thought I might as well get them from the same seller).
1. The bowls arrived promptly and were packaged extremely well. All items were packaged by the seller and bubble wrap protected as well as boxed by Amazon.
2. The design of the bowls is simply…. Beautifully. I don’t think that the images give true justice to how they look in person. I’m in love with the Tibetan writing and symbols that are around and inside the bowl, I’ve always been fascinated in hieroglyphics so things like this are really to my taste if I must say. They all have a high quality feel to them and I can also say that all the craftsmanship has definitely been done to a high standard as there is no defects, rough or sharp areas (like advertised).
3. The sound of the bowls is very clear and nice. We have been using them in our family meditation sessions where we take it in turns to play each bowl whilst meditating. I find this has been a great way to really bring us together and create such a peaceful environment (I recommend any families who are into meditation try it).
4. Great size and weight, especially if you like to hold your bowl and play it as you don’t need to be hulk strong (excuse my humor). All bowls sit nicely in the palm of your hand and are easy to balance whilst playing.
5. Finally, I’ve been using a white noise machine for a long time now to help calm me down in the evening before going to sleep. I find that simply playing my singing bowl for 5-10 minutes before climbing into bed help tremendously with my night’s sleep. So I recommend you give it a try if you suffer with insomnia or a disturbed sleep.
I hope that people find this review to be helpful and that it helps build confidence with shopping online. For any beginners out there considering purchasing, I recommend you keep an eye out for the confirmation emails from Silent Mind as they also include instructions on how to play ( I can’t remember which email has the instructions, there were 2/3 in total).
Thank you for reading my review J
Then I guess “the stars have aligned,” and guess what? A friend was so awesome, generous and thoughtful and got me the Silent Mind ~ Tibetan Singing Bowl Set ~ Hand Hammered ~ B Crown Chakra ~ BONUS Meditation eBook ~ Handmade In Nepal ~ Great Gift as a gift! To be honest with you, as I was unwrapping the bowl from the Amazon box, I had this very uncomfortable feeling that what if I don’t like the bowl (as I didn’t like the ones I examined in that meditation center and those shops). Then what am going to tell my friend?! I don’t want to lie, but I also want to be appreciative of his thoughtfulness and effort. But any and all of my concerns immediately evaporated the moment I saw the bowl. And when I stroke it with the striker and heard the sound, I was simply BLOWN AWAY and SPEECHLESS!
Let me tell you this: If you are looking to buy a Singing Bowl - for yourself or as a gift - buy the Silent Mind ~ Tibetan Singing Bowl Set ~ Hand Hammered ~ B Crown Chakra ~ BONUS Meditation eBook ~ Handmade In Nepal ~ Great Gift. I just cannot imagine how anyone can not LOVE it! (Please note that I am talking specifically about the HAND MADE bowl. This page has several bowls that this company/brand (Silent Mind) is selling. I am specifically talking about the HAND MADE one, as that’s the one I got. Don’t know about the other ones, so have no opinion. Just wanted to make sure I clarified, so that you know which one I am talking about.)
Ok, some specifics:
❤ SOUND 10/10 ': People buy singing bowls for the: (a) sound - that’s usually the # 1 consideration, because singing bowls are first and foremost musical instruments, and (b) appearance/aesthetics.
There is a massive difference in the way different bowls sound, especially if you compare machine made and hand made ones. How to tell if the sound is great? There are several criteria: (a) how long the sound lasts - the longer the better, (b) the tone, how clear and pleasing it is (singing bowls are musical instruments after all), (c) if the sound also has harmonic undertones and overtones in addition to the main tone.
The sound of this particular bowl is simply majestic. You’ve to hear it! It’s like you strike the bowl and you are like, “WOW!”
It is BY FAR the very BEST sound of all the bowls I have seen. Beyond any comparison. Astronomically better than even the sound of the fancy hand made bowls selling for $175 to $575 a piece in that meditation center, and the pricey bowls I saw in the shops that I visited. Hands down.
This bowl has a VERY LONG sound. The sound just keeps going and going. It is magical.
The sound is very clear. The words that come to my mind to describe the sound are: clear, effortless, pure, magic, light. “Effortless” in particular. It’s like I don’t have to try or work hard for the bowl to sing so beautifully to me.
In addition to the fact that the sound is very long, it also has beautiful harmonic undertones. “Harmonic” is the word they use to describe it. It sounds very special.
P.S.: With this particular bowl, I like to play it by striking it, as opposed to by ringing it around the rim. I really enjoy the sound. And also, it is just so effortless - you strike it and get this long beautiful sounds with undertones that just keeps going. Super easy and doesn't take much skill or experience.
❤ APPEARANCE 10/10 ': The bowl is beautiful! It is very much like what you see on the picture, just like that. Except that my bowl is somewhat different in color. My bowl is more brownish, earthy looking than what the picture shows. I like the color that I got more actually.
❤ HAND MADE 100% ': When I visited the places that sell singing bowls, I’ve learned a lot about them. One of the things I’ve learned is that there are actually THREE kinds of bowls in terms of how they are made: (a) machine made, (b) hand hammered (they are machine made as the basis but then hand hammered), and (c) 100% hand made (these are HAND MADE 100% from scratch). The 100% hand made ones produce the most beautiful sounds. These are also the most beautiful to look at. Also, if you want to give a bowl as a gift, I’d think going with a hand made one is a much surer bet. But they are, obviously, also the most expensive ones usually.
This particular is 100% hand made. No question about it.
❤ SIZE ': It is 5 inches wide and 2.75 inches high. It has a nice shape and got weight to it, very nice to hold. Personally, I think it is a perfect size, especially for the first bowl to get. It is not too small and not too large. One can also easily hold it on one's hand. Optimal size. If I were to get more bowls, I'd maybe add one smaller and one larger.
❤ HOW I USE IT ': I use my bowl every day throughout the day. I work a lot on my computer. So I have this bowl on my desk. Because it is so easy to play by striking it (as opposed to by ringing it around the rim, which takes a bit more effort) and because the sound lasts long, I play it a lot. E.g., if I am working on writing something on my computer and am thinking how to say something or want to take a short break, I’d just strike the bowl. It’s so easy. I also use it for meditation. Right now I am also in the process of learning how to use it for some fancier and more advanced things, such as Chakra balancing, to balance and energize body Chakras. Since this bowl is hand made and of great sound, it is perfect for that.
P.S.: I wish this company/brand had the same kind of the bowl but also in some additional size(s). I’d definitely buy another one in a different size. I think it'd be nice to also add a smaller one and a larger one, so that it is a set. I think this one is perfect as the first bowl, to me it seems like mid-size.
The bowl sounds great, it's easy to play (with practice for ringing around the rim). It sings well. Silent Mind also emails customers an instruction guide for how to play, which is nice. I definitely recommend this bowl, I'll likely be getting the rest of the set some time.
Most recent customer reviews
this is a magical singing bowl, love the soundS, love the design, love the naturally hand crafted aspect of it, truly beautiful and made with love,
and, it...Read more