Silent Sleep SIZE: SLIM nose
- Until this site at least -coaxes- customers to contact the seller before posting a crushing Review, especially since its most always a size issue, I won't be selling HERE any more. Thank you, my devoted customers, Jean-eden3000
- PLUS-LONG: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006JS2PZA ***PLUS-SHORT: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008EM3I96
- XL http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004WH48V4 ***W-S: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0078IED6E
- LONG: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0061ENINK ****SMALL: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005FD9O8G
- W-L: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0092K0S42 CHILD size at http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B004NJW7WI Special Sizes available
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
1) "Breathe & feel better the moment you try it." I think I breathe better - my nasal passages seem more open. Feel better? Maybe. It may take time for any clear result.
2) "Fits so comfortably, you'll forget it's even there." Yes, I can vouch for that one.
3) "Glides in; glides out, yet stays put all day or night. Stays put by molding behind parts in the nose" Yup - I agree, in my experience.
4) "You won't even feel it." Yes. It took me about three seconds to get used to it. No discomfort at all.
5) "Great for sleep" - not sure if I sleep better. I don't think I sleep any worse.
6) "Great for stress relief" - hmm - how so?
7) "increased stamina, dry mouth, tired feeling" - well, I suppose if it really does open the nasal passages - which it seems to - then two of these three should be true to some extent. dry mouth? Not sure how that is solved unless it is because you can now breathe through the nose?
8) "No pinch/press/pulling. Gently lifts nose open. Reusable." Yup - redundant but true
9) "100% Guarantee (see below)." I haven't tried to get a refund cause so far I think it is helping at least a little.
As UARS (upper airway resistance syndrome) gets more publicity, things like this may be helpful to more and more people. Two of the reasonably informative pieces I read on UARS recommend products like this. Not very definitive scientifically, but then UARS is still comparatively new (was noticed by sleep apnea researchers after apnea and hypopnea was figured out).
I wish there was some research I could find on this product. I think you are stuck with subjective anecdotal info like what I just wrote. Sorry.Read more ›
He is very happy. The volume of my snoring is much lower, and not bothersome to him now. The first few nights, I could feel it in my nose [but I am super sensitive, so am not surprised], but it was not disturbing. Just there. After using it nightly I don't notice it unless I need to wipe my nose. [Runny noses and snoring go hand in hand, right?]
The case broke the 2nd night -- just the flap that attaches the lid to the case -- so it still works fine. In fact, the flap is now a tab i use to open the case.
I'll be ordering a few more of these. Weird, absolutely. But they work for me.
Follow up: was sharing a hotel room with a friend, and wore it every night. She said she heard nothing but normal sleep breathing. After she went home, I figured I didn't need to wear it. And I woke myself up with MY OWN snoring several times that night. It's a silly-seeming device, but clearly it works for me. I just have to blow my nose before inserting it and make sure to get it to sort of lock behind those bones in the center of your (my) nose. Has never fallen out once it's in right.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Oh how I wish I knew how to get more of these! I have tried at least 7 different products and this is the ONLY one that lasts through the night AND doesn't hurt. Read morePublished 7 months ago by BCook
excellent product for opening up the sinus. Make sure you get the right size. That is the critical part.Published on July 28, 2014 by Eugene J Loeffler
Is not comfortable to sleep with this. I choosed not to use this. Do not buy this. better go to the doctor.Published on May 2, 2014 by virgildeand
Don't waste your money on this little gimmick. No changes whatsoever while using it. I still snored like a pig.Published on March 31, 2014 by Kevin E.
I've tried a few other devices-- cones and clips -- but this little puppy works like no other. The important things: get with the seller and get the right fit. Read morePublished on March 17, 2014 by Benny Green