Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Silent Vibrating Personal Alarm Clock "Shake-N-Wak...” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 41% off the $24.95 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Silent Vibrating Personal Alarm Clock "Shake-N-Wake" (White)
|Price:||$17.50 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$7.45 (30%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Silent Vibrating Alarm Won't Disturb Others
- Choice of Vibration or Audible Alarm
- Great for the Hard of Hearing
- Can be worn on your wrist or detached and placed under your pillow
- Built in Reminder and Handy Backlight Feature
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Silent Vibrating Alarm Wrist Clock You will never oversleep again! Wear it on your wrist. Wake up without disturbing others. Silent vibrating alarm clock wont disturb others -Lightweight and Comfortable -Large LCD screen -One touch backlight allows for easy time telling -Vibrating or sound alarm selectable -Perfect for a reminder to take medication -Includes a wrist band or belt clip. -Runs on 1 AA battery - not included -Excellent clam shell package
Compare to similar items
This item Silent Vibrating Personal Alarm Clock "Shake-N-Wake" (White)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||VoxFan, LLC.||Ty10||Amazon.com||AUDIOLAB - Since 1958||Amazon.com||iLuv|
|Material Type||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic Rubber|
Top Customer Reviews
Full instructions are here (nothing to download):
In case you're lazy... Here's a short version of the instructions:
1st SET THE TIME:
Press MODE three times quickly to set the time.
Press RESET to toggle between hour, minute, second - month, day - today's day of the week.
Press ADJUST to change hour until it cycles from military time of 24 hours to standard AM/PM time (i.e. 13:00 vs. 1:00 PM).
(If you want the day of the week and date you can also do that here, yet it doesn't effect anything else)
Press MODE when finished.
2nd SET THE ALARM:
Press MODE button twice.
Press RESET to toggle between hour and minute.
Press ADJUST to change the daily alarm time.
Press MODE when finished.
3rd TURN OFF/ON DAILY ALARM:
To turn the alarm on/off press RESET + START/STOP; the alarm sound/triangle icon on the top right of the display showing is set/armed (no icon = no alarm, alarm is turned off).
NOTE that the alarm is a daily alarm only (i.e. no ability to set for Tuesdays only).
4th SELECT SILENT BUZZ or BEEP
Directly under the display, you will see an orange button slider that slides between SILENT BUZZ (left) and BEEP (right).
5th TURN OFF THE ON-THE-HOUR ALARM
Press "Time Set" and "Mode" button simultaneously will toggle the hourly alarm on and off. When the days of the week display indicates "SU MO TU WE TH FR SA" after pressing these buttons simultaneously, the hourly alarm is on. The days of the week display at the top will go blank after toggling the hourly alarm off.
NOTE: when the alarm goes off you can snooze (START/STOP = snooze) or disarm/turn off the thing (RESET + START/STOP = disarm/arm alarm), just remember to check that the alarm is armed for tomorrow.
First, the good. The vibration is pretty strong and wakes me up, as expected. This is the only reason the clock haven't been thrown into the trash. Yet.
The battery life is not too bad.
That's about it. Now, the ugly.
1. The clock slips from the band at night. The plastic clip can't hold it securely. Happened to me more than three time over the last two weeks. I drilled two small holes and permanently fixed the clip with two tiny screws. Now the chances of losing the clock at night are minimized. Initially, I tried to secure the clip with the strips of duct tape. Also workable, as a quick fix. Looks not very nice though.
2. A couple of times the switch between vibration and the sound alarm, moved to the sound by itself at night (whoever designed the clock, did not know people move their hands while sleeping and may touch blankets, pillows, headboards and spouses). No vibration alarm that mornings. So I cut a small piece of plastic and glued it into the switch slot to prevent it from sliding by itself or because of lightly touching anything.
3. Four buttons on the sides of the clock are flimsy and weak, more than ones I depressed them unintentionally in the sleep what messes up the alarm function. No alarms the following mornings either. The buttons should be mounted deeper below the case surface, so they would not be activated by a light touch. I am still thinking what to do about it. The easiest solution is to throw the damn thing away along with the packaging material - to erase this whole experience from the memory, but I like to fix things, unfortunately...
4. The alarm is not programmable by the day of the week. What a surprise. Thank you for at least mentioning this in the manual. The solution - remember turn the alarm on every evening, turn it off every morning. If you are suffering from Alzheimer - this clock is not for you.
5. There are a couple of small things not worth mentioning here, but nevertheless, irritating.
Conclusion. The clock requires some serious redesign work. Until then, find something user-friendlier.