- Series: Routledge Studies in Religion and Film (Book 5)
- Hardcover: 304 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (April 7, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415741696
- ISBN-13: 978-0415741699
- Product Dimensions: 6.5 x 0.5 x 9.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,672,644 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Silents of Jesus in the Cinema (1897–1927) (Routledge Studies in Religion and Film) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
David J. Shepherd is Lecturer in the School of Religions, Peace Studies and Theology at Trinity College Dublin.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|