|Manufacturer||Bema Group Inc.|
|Item Weight||4.74 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||17.2 x 10.3 x 1.2 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||VAR80MIL|
Siless 80 mil 5 sqft Car Sound Deadening mat - Butyl Automotive Sound Deadener - Noise Insulation and Vibration Dampening Material (80 mil 5 sqft)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ★ Siless VIBRO 80 mil is ultimate quality sound deadening insulation. Designed for the automotive industry as an industrial sound damping material for applications that need extreme performance, it is well suited to the demanding car enthusiast as well.
- ★ Advanced Formulation - SILESS VIBRO Damping Material consists of newly invented Bmastic, technologically most advanced and efficient sound deadening composition on the market today.
- ★ Value - SILESS VIBRO Damping Material is just under $1.53 per sqft, priced to be cost effective, when compared to similar products on the market. Car soundproofing does not have to be expensive to work!!
- ★ Ease of Installation — SILESS VIBRO Damping Material is easy to install with a “peel and place” application. Simply trim the pieces to fit, peel and place and hand roll to ensure good adhesion. No messy spray-on paints or adhesives are needed to install this product.
- ★ SILESS VIBRO specifications — Thickness 80 mil, Coverage area 5 sqft, Number of sheets in the box 2, Each sheet size 23.6x15.94 inch. Installation instruction is included in the box.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Bargain Finds related to this item
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Easy to cut with scissors or utility knife when cold and press in with roller when warm/hot. I didn't even need gloves working in 50 degree (and below) garage.
I made a mold with cardboard first and then realized it's easier to make mold out of paper by just taping a sheet against desired location and drawing it out.
One complaint I have is that the sheets are folded into 3 sections and it is rather difficult to get the creases out (not sure if this will be the case when it warms up), but this is my only complaint. Very happy with product.
In that truck, 36 square feet was enough to do the entire floor, the ceiling, the firewall and the inside of the cab corners. After the interior was back in, a quick test drive revealed that the interior was noticeably quieter. Quiet enough, so, that I was able to listen to the radio at three notches less volume (i.e, I usually listen on 14 and now on 11). I know that doesn't mean much but it does demonstrate a reduction in background noise.
Be sure to apply the sound deadener when its fairly warm outside. I found that at temperatures above about 65F, it adhered really well and was plenty flexible to use. You won't be disappointed.