4 Year Music Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one. Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- Includes 24/7 tech support - setup, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Siless 12 pack Acoustic Panels 1" X 12" X 12" – Acoustic Foam - Studio Foam Wedges - High Density Panels – Soundproof Wedges (Charcoal)
- ★ Good Sound Absorption Characteristics - If you are mixing music in a recording studio, you have to reduce ambient sound. Any unwanted noise can ruin the recording. However, if you’re assembling your own studio, you want acoustic foam panels that are effective enough for you to get great sound, but affordable enough that you can fully insulate the studio against the excessive noise. Acoustic Foam Panels absorb sound generated at low, mid and high frequencies, making them perfect for recording.
- ★ Quality - You may be concerned that our acoustic soundproof foam is so lightweight and affordable, it’s of lower quality than other acoustic foam panels on the market. Rest assured, our Acoustic Foam Panels are made with flexible, professional grade acoustic foam, designed for quality sound absorption in a wide variety of soundproofing situations. The foam is consistent in density and firmness, so sound absorption will also be consistent.
- ★ Value - Acoustic Foam Panels are so popular, because they are the most cost effective, studio grade sound absorbing product. Our design requires less material and truly lightweight, so we can afford to lower cost of soundproof foam panels and offer them at competitive price compare to other brands. This can be very important in situations where you have to cover a large area with acoustic material, such as a studio or a home theater with limited budget.
- ★ Ease of Installation - If you’ve ever seen our soundproof foam before, then you know how easy is to work with. Since, it’s not a high-density foam, you won’t have to wrestle with to get it where they need to go. Acoustic Foam Panels are lightweight and can be attached to a variety of surfaces. No special tools or materials are needed for installation.
- ★ Commercial installations are endless. Whether you are a contractor, architect or simply a homeowner looking for a handy solution to a noise problem, you can count on Siless Acoustic foam panels. We have all of the sound foam, sound panels needed to minimize noise in and around your property. Siless sound insulation will compliment any project.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Siless products are proudly made in Ukraine.
Siless Acoustical Foam Panels are perfect for Acoustic Studios, Vocal Booths, Control Rooms and Recording Studios,
Clean Rooms, Utility Rooms, Equipment Enclosures, Machine Room Enclosures, Medical Facilities, Computer and Server Rooms,
Office Equipment and Server Rooms, Gun Ranges, Compressor Enclosures, Manufacturing Facilities and many more.
Uses of Siless Acoustical products are truly ENDLESS!!!!!
Our products provide incredible noise absorption and designed for durability, fast and easy installation and carry the best value on the market.
Manufactured to Absorb standing waves and flutter for better acoustics results.
High density, open-celled acoustical foam panels which absorb mid to high-frequency reflections and control the ambiance of any room.
Alleviates flutter echo and slap back. Will not deteriorate or crumble apart over time.
Use them to treat small to medium-sized areas, including acoustic studios, vocal booths, control rooms, and sound studios. They effectively kill standing waves and flutter. Studio acoustical foam is quite simple to install in the workplace and will be your safest bet if you're tuning your room yourself, without the help of a professional acoustician. Acoustic panels prevent sound waves from reflecting off hard surfaces, like ceilings and walls for example. Instead, it absorbs the waves. The result is a smooth, quiet and calm environment. The sound deadening foam allows you to enjoy many activities in residential and commercial spaces that wouldn’t be possible otherwise. Compared to alternative methods of soundproofing, using sound dampening foam is a fast and easy solution. If the budget is tight, this solution is definitely for you. Whether you are a contractor, architect or simply a homeowner looking for a handy solution to a noise problem, you can count on Siless Acoustic foam panels. We have all the sound foam, sound panels needed to minimize noise around your property. Siless sound insulation will complement any project.