Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

• Customer Reviews

on October 20, 2012
I was using clear contact paper from my local supermarket to transfer my vinyl projects to canvas before this product. It did an alright job and I thought the hassle that did occur was worth the savings. Never ever again! First off the grid pattern is so much easier to follow, making it easier to ensure alignment. Secondly, the tackiness is just right. There is none of my previous fits with the transfer ripping the vinyl as I remove it. I wish I had found this product and learned this lesson months ago!
23 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on December 12, 2014
Works great for helping get designs up on to windows. But it is very pricey per square foot which is why I took away a star. It does what it is told but you pay for it. There are far cheaper options out there, but as to if they do it as well as this one remains to be seen as we have a roll of the cheaper stuff here to try. The cheaper stuff does not have the lines on it to help line things up. But this roll only did a few designs before we ran out.
on January 29, 2013
For the amount you get, it's pretty pricey. I'll stick with GreenStar and get a lot more for just a little more money.
15 people found this helpful
on July 14, 2014
This stuff works like a charm! I used it to transfer an outdoor grade vinyl to some acrylic cups and it worked perfectly! Just make sure to rub the transfer paper well with a credit card to make sure the vinyl sticks to it before picking it up; then rub it well onto your desired surface before pulling the transfer paper away. The grid lines help you keep your transfer straight!
2 people found this helpful
on December 22, 2014
This product works well. I love that it's gridded which makes it easier to cut and to line everything up. However it is barely transparent which makes applying it to anything accurately very difficult. It's looks more like butcher paper or wax paper. You can see through it onto the surface only when it's almost on top of the item you are trying to apply it to.

It's a good product but I will likely search for one that is more transparent next time.
on April 16, 2014
I've been buying this for months for my small business. I love how easy it is to use and the grid is a nice touch.

However, all of a sudden I got on to order more and the price went up four dollars a roll. I already put up with paying more for this but now it's too much. If it does not go back down I will be searching elsewhere.
on March 8, 2015
The only "complaint" I could have would actually be a suggestion to the manufacturer...could someone please think about matching the length of the transfer paper to the lengths of the vinyl it is used with? This is like buying packages of hot dogs and hot dog buns.
The product itself is excellent...easy to use...great quality...but the different lengths has me chuckle and I think that going forward errors in inventory will be made.
on October 5, 2014
Quality seems good. I purchased this to create wall decals for our new nursery. After some trial and error I figured out how to use it properly, but all in all it worked well. If you need to transport your decal then I recommend this paper. If you are just doing something small that is right with you then you can probably get away without.
on January 22, 2013
This transfer paper is great quality and is very easy to work with. Be careful, though...the product description implies this roll is 10 feet long. When the item arrived, it was only 6 feet long. I planned for 10 feet and was obviously disappointed when I ran out midway through a huge vinyl project.
17 people found this helpful
on February 2, 2013
This stuff is great. I love the grid for lining up my project, but I do wish it was a little more transparent. It's sticky, yet repositionable until you burnish your vinyl to it. Recommended.
5 people found this helpful