Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Silhouette America Portrait 2 Vinyl Cutting Machine
|Price:||$135.99 & FREE Shipping|
- NEW silhouette cameo mini 2 (portrait 2) electronic cutting machine with 1 year Warranty
- Cuts over 100 materials including: cardstock, fabric, heat transfer material, transparencies, paper, vellum, adhesive vinyl and magnet paper
- Does everything a cameo 3 can do in a compact format. Free silhouette Studio for Mac and pc
- Includes auto blade, 8 inch cutting mat, Bluetooth, one month subscription to silhouette store equal to $25 in downloads
- 2mm clearance means you can cut thicker materials and utilize the silhouette Deep cut blade
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The silhouette portrait 2 is an electronic Cutting machine for personal use. Like a home printer, it plugs into your pc or Mac with a simple USB cable. However, instead of printing, it uses a small blade to cut paper, cardstock, vinyl, fabric, and other material up to 8 inches wide and 10 feet long. The silhouette portrait 2 features Bluetooth technology (us, Canada, EU only) and is compatible with silhouette's new auto blade. The machine also has the ability to register and cut printed materials and is PixScan compatible. The silhouette portrait 2 also has a higher 2 mm clearance, so it is compatible with the deep-cut blade.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) to take the autoblade in and out, you have to pull the little ring tab OUT and then it will come out. similarly, you have to make sure it snaps IN to fully secure it
2) just put the autoblade in and let it do it's thing. don't worry about doing manual settings. the presets have been good for all my projects so far
Good machine, But blades may no longer last after doing 20 cut. Sometimes the paper no longer cuts correctly. for drawing and writing with fancy/gel pen really good also like the software.
Good mechanical part, sharp movements according to cut/draw from its software application.
Blade, after 20--30 use it may show some difficulty to cut all edges sharply
Pen holder low quality may broken