Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Silhouette SILH-BLADE-3-3T Replacement Blade
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$5.14 (40%)|
- Compatible with all Silhouette CAMEO models, Silhouette Curio, Silhouette Portrait, Silhouette SD and Original Silhouette
- Ratchet-style blade for precise adjustment. Silhouette blades give your projects the precision in cutting various materials you need
- Includes adjustment tool for easy adjustment to the correct blade depth
- Cuts over 100 materials, including paper, cardstock, vinyl and fabric
- Blade length adjustment from 0.1 mm to 1 mm. Blade material is Carbide
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This replacement blade is compatible with all Silhouette electronic cutting tools. Contains one blade and instructions for its installation.
From the manufacturer
Silhouette Replacement Black Blade
The Silhouette Black Blade (also referred to as the Standard Blade) has been designed to fit all of the Silhouette Digital Cutting Tools (All Cameo Versions | Curio | Portrait). The blade is manually adjustable via a Ratchet which can be found on all Silhouette Digital Cutting Tools and allows for adjustment from 0.1mm to 1mm in length. The Blade is constructed from Carbide which offers a great lifespan and provides a 1st class cut on materials such as Cardstock, Vinyl and Chipboard.
Superior Silhouette Cutting Capability and Easy To Adjust
- Contains: 1 x Blade (Black Blade)
- Blade Material: Carbide
- Blade Adjustment: Ratchet (Turned Manually Via A Slot Located On The Machine)
- Blade Length Range: 0.1mm – 1mm
Cardstock | Vinyl | Chipboard | Craft Foam | Heat Transfer Material | Other Specialty Media.
What You Need To Know
Works With All Silhouette Die Cutting Machines
Silhouette Cameo 1, 2, 3 Digital Die Cutting Machines.
Silhouette Portrait 1, 2 Digital Die Cutting Machines.
Silhouette Curio Digital Cutting, Embossing & Etching Tool.
Easy To Adjust
Simply place the blade into the slot located on your machine and wind the blade in and out to suit your chosen media.
|Silhouette Cameo Series||Silhouette Portrait Series||Silhouette Curio Series|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. If you cut vinyl or paper and there are small pieces which clot around the blade carefully remove the debris to allow the blade to function properly.
2. Manually adjust the cutting speed - SLOW IT DOWN - for most projects, especially vinyl projects where there will be small pieces. It might take longer but I notice that the vinyl (and paper) tear less when the machine is not moving as quickly. I personally get better results this way.
I'm not employed by Amazon, but I have to say that theirs is the best price I can find. Michael's and JoAnn's carry them but, if you read the small type on the coupon, those 40% discounts do not include Silhouette products. Since I don't know if I'm going to need to change blades in the middle of a project, I always order an extra one so I can continue without interruption and not have to pay full price if I'm in a rush.
I do notice that I have needed to increase the force slightly as the blade wears, but that it acceptable since it still cuts well. Sometimes paper gets caught inside but there is a great youtube video on how to clean it without damaging the blade.
I was initially concerned that since this blade comes as a unit. You cannot just replace the blade, you replace the whole thing. But it has more than met my expectations and since the unit has lasted more than 3-5 times that a Roland blade lasts, I am very happy with it. I still have Roland blades to use up, but they usually only lasted 1-2 months for me before I needed to replace them. As I used this product, I noticed that it lasted for much longer and have been pleased with that and it helped to justify the additional cost. It is actually more affordable in the long run.