Silhouette Cameo 3 Bluetooth Bundle with 12x12 Inch Sheets of Oracal 651 Vinyl, Sketch Pens, Sticker Paper, Guide Books, and More
|Price:||$269.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Brand New Silhouette Cameo 3 with Bluetooth, Touchscreen, and 1 Year Warranty
- Autoblade - Auto Adjust Blade to Match Cut Job Material, 12 Inch x 12 Inch Cutting Mat, Vinyl Trimmer, Ratchet Adjustment Tool, Scraper Tool, Hook Tool or Spatula Tool
- 12 Top Color of Genuine Oracal 651 Permanent Vinyl 12 Inch x 12 Inch Sheets (colors may vary from image), Transfer Tape, 8 Sketch Pens
- Sticker Paper - Eight 8.5-Inch by 11-Inch Sheets, Vinyl Guide Book and Project Starter Guide Book by Silhouette School - Silhouette Studio V3, Online Cameo 3 Instructional Class - Reduce your learning curve and get crafting faster
- 100 Exclusive Designs, 1 Month to Silhouette U, 1 Month to Silhouette Club, 1 Month to the Silhouette design store worth $25 in downloads (Access during registration), Studio Software for Windows Vista/ Windows 7 or higher and Mac OS X 10.5.9 and higher, USB Cord, Power Cord 110V-240V.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This kit will allow you to create many projects right from the start! The Silhouette CAMEO 3 is the ultimate DIY machine. Like a home printer, it plugs into your PC or Mac® with a simple USB cable or utilizing built-in Bluetooth. However, instead of printing it uses a small blade to cut paper, cardstock, vinyl, fabric, and other material up to 12 inches wide and 10 feet long. When the blade is replaced by a pen, the CAMEO will sketch instead of cut. It can be controlled from a computer or save your art to a USB and plug right into the Cameo. The machine also has the ability to register and cut printed materials and is PixScan compatible.