Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Silhouette CAMEO 3 Bluetooth Starter Bundle with 1...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 28% off the $379.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Silhouette CAMEO 3 Bluetooth Starter Bundle with 12 Oracal, 651 Sheets and 12 Siser Easyweed Heat Transfer Sheets
- Brand New Cameo Silhouette 3 with Bluetooth, Touchscreen and 1 Year Warranty
- 12 Sheets of Permanent Oracal 651 Vinyl - 12 Inch x 12 Inch Each, 12 Sheets Siser Easyweed Heat Transfer 12 Inch x 15 Inch, Transfer Tape
- Autoblade - Auto Adjust Blade to Match Cut Job Material, 12 Inch x 12 Inch Cutting Mat, Vinyl Trimmer, Ratchet Adjustment Tool, Hook or Spatula Tool, Scraper Tool
- Vinyl Guide and Heat Transfer Guide by Sihouette School, Online Cameo 3 Instructional Class - Reduce your learning curve and get crafting faster
- 100 Exclusive Designs, One month to the Silhouette design store worth $25 in downloads (Access during registration), Studio Software for windows XP/ Windows Vista/ or higher and Mac OS X 10.5.9 and higher, USB Cord, Power Cord 110V-240V.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
This kit will allow you to create many projects right from the start! The Silhouette CAMEO 3 is the ultimate DIY machine. Like a home printer, it plugs into your PC or Mac® with a simple USB cable or utilizing built-in Bluetooth. However, instead of printing it uses a small blade to cut paper, cardstock, vinyl, fabric, and other material up to 12 inches wide and 10 feet long. When the blade is replaced by a pen, the CAMEO will sketch instead of cut. It can be controlled from a computer or save your art to a USB and plug right into the Cameo. The machine also has the ability to register and cut printed materials and is PixScan compatible.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top Customer Reviews
By the way, I had an old cricut before and this just doesn't compare. Soooo much better, of course my cricut was outdated.