3 Year Housewares Extended Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and coverage begins at the end of the manufacturer's labor warranty. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Silhouette Cameo Screen Printing Bundle
|Price:||$69.99 + $3.79 shipping|
- This bundle gives you everything you need to silk screen with your Cameo, Portrait, or Curio machine. Works with all Cameo machine versions.
- 10 Inch x 14 Inch Screen - Removable mesh can be washed and reused
- 4 Speedball Fabric Inks - Black, Blue, Yellow, Red - Mix to create new colors
- 9 Inch Squeegee, Hook Tool, Scraper Tool, The Ultimate Silhouette Beginner Guide to Screen Printing is designed to get you over that initial learning curve and to teach you how to properly screen print with your Silhouette Cameo
- 12 Inch x 6 Feet of Vinyl (color may vary from image) for creating your templates, 12 Inch x 6 Feet of Transfer paper, Instruction Book
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
This bundle gives you everything you need to silk screen with your Cameo, Portrait, or Curio machine. Works great with Cricut machines too!! With normal emulsion silk screen printing you need to use a chemical method where you burn your image into the screen in a dark room. This kit skips all of that by utilizing your Silhouette machine! You will save time, save money, avoid using chemicals, and be able to get more detail than with an emulsion process. The paints are water-soluble and the screen can be reused. Speedball is the leader when it comes to silk screening. Will work with Cricut and other vinyl cutters as well. Tips - when cutting your negative we recommend using glossy permanent vinyl, as it has more tact. You will want to apply the vinyl to the top of the screen. We recommend using painters tape to place around the edges of the vinyl. This will give you more room when spreading the paint. This process is great for one offs or small batch runs. After several prints your vinyl may start to lift, just replace it with a new cut.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
You need to be careful not to get any air bubbles as they will fill with ink. Any loose edges not adhered to screen will also fill with ink, causing a nice blotch on your shirt. Pictures show what happens with a clear, no bubbles application and one with air bubbles. (by the pick axe)