|Price:||$16.94 + $6.00 shipping|
Silhouette Temporary Tattoo Paper
- Printable material
- Fun and easy
- Compatible with all silhouette electronic cutting tools
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Package Quantity: 1
Top Customer Reviews
The instructions are a little confusing, however. The confusion arises because the manufacturer assumes that you will be using its "Silhouette SD Digital Craft Cutting Tool (QuicKutz)" [...] to cut out the tattoos, and for that to work, you would need to use their software to print the images with the registration marks the Quickcutz machine requires to detect where to cut. If you want to buy the Quickcutz go ahead -- it looks like a neat product -- but I didn't and it is certainly not necessary unless you plan on going into the commercial removable tattoo business.
So, all you really need to do...
1. You can use whatever image editing software you like. Just create a page of images, flip horizontal to produce a mirror image, and print using your inkjet printer's photo paper setting.
2. As described in the instructions, remove the backing from the the clear plastic adhesive sheet, carefully apply to the printed page (avoid bubbles), and rub with a smooth object (piece of wood for example) to ensure the adhesive sticks to the printed page.
3. Cut out the tattoos with scissors or Exacto knife, leaving as little margin as possible. To apply, remove the clear plastic and discard (the adhesive that was on the clear plastic will have transferred to the paper, and absorbed the ink), press firmly into place, cover with a wet cloth for ten or twenty seconds, and remove the paper. The adhesive and ink will have bonded to your skin, and you will have a tattoo that can be distinguished from a real one only on very close inspection.
Had it on my wrist for a day with no ill effects.
Layers are from top to bottom protecting layer,ink,adhesive.
Taking a shower completely removed it but had to scrub a bit to remove the adhesive(don't freak out when the ink/protection layer comes off it will have a blue adhesive on your skin), would have rated it 5 stars if it would have lasted longer.
don't forget to flip the image.
Aligning the adhesive to the printer paper was kinda hard, you only have one chance to get it right.
It's expensive two sheets for ten bucks.
With her birthday coming up, I thought it'd be funny to print out the tattoo instead and give it to her. (if you care, she just about died laughing when I gave it to her! LOL)
The product itself is GREAT!
If you know how to print a document from your computer, you know how to use this.
When using, you just have to do these easy steps:
1. Get the image/text you want to use and mirror it. (<--that last one is MUCHO importante!) :D
2. Print it on the white sheet. (Now, I did a test print on a regular piece of paper-not a bad idea to do cause I wanted it a bit bigger.)
3. Peel the clear sheet away from the green sheet and lay it on top of your newly printed (mirrored, RIGHT?!) image/text and rub it onto the
image/text. (I used the handle of the scissors I was going to be using - grab anything from a credit card to your TV remote.)
4. Cut out the tattoo how you want it. Annnnnnnnddddd....DONE!
5. To apply: it's just like the ones we all put on as kids. Peel the top clear layer off, put the tattoo upside down on someones skin (make sure you
know the person first, cause that'd be weird....) and put a damp rag/paper towel on the white paper (that is now sticking up) and it should slide
right off the tattoo. PRESTO!
Personally, the end result is fantastic! Just like you would buy at the store.
It's not meant to last forever......I think...I THINK....that's what "temporary" means.... ;P
Stop thinking about this and buy it!
Use it to freak out your parents! Have some fun with it! (Just......don't do a Mike Tyson type with it....that's....that's just bad......)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I did not realize how simple it is to transfer a photo to a wood surface until I tried it for myself using the Silhouette Temporary Tattoo paper. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
We bought this paper to create tattoos for our kids when going to Disney. The tattoos only lasted a day, but they were perfect in case either of our children got lost.Published 1 day ago by David G. Banas
My husband used this paper to try out a tattoo design before getting the real thing. It was perfect for that purpose and was fairly simple to use. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Michelle L Chisholm
Fantastic product. Color came out awesome and it lasted quite a while.Published 10 days ago by tori
Worked like be charm. The tattoos looked real and fantastic! Thank you!Published 22 days ago by Melissa M.
I made temporary tattoos for wedding and they were very easy to make but the quality, once you apply them, are not that great. Read morePublished 22 days ago by Kimberley Graber