Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $44.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty. Power surges covered from day one.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Silhouette White Cameo 4 Starter Bundle with 26 Oracal Vinyl Sheets, Transfer Paper, Class, Guides and 24 Sketch Pens
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Silhouette Cameo 4 with Bluetooth, Lifetime Support and Manufacturer's 1 year Warranty. No Internet Connection Required, No Need to Buy Designs or Fonts, This package lets you Create Your Own Designs Without Spending More Money.
- 26 Sheets of Premium Permanent Oracal 651 Vinyl - 12" x 12", 12 Sheets of Premium Transfer Tape - 12" x 12", Assorted Pack of 24 Sketch Pens (2xs the ink & Updated to fit the Cameo 4), 12" x 12" Updated Cutting Mat, Autobade 2 - Single tap reset auto adjusts blade to match cut job material, up to 3xs the speed vs. Cameo 3, Smart Tool Detection System - auto detects tools, Matless Cutting
- 4 Tool Adapters - Allows for use of Cameo 3, 2, & 1 Tools, Hook Tool, Scraper Tool, Ratchet Adjustment Tool, Dual Motor System, Built in Cross Cutter
- Built in Roll Feeder, LED Touch Panel, 5 Kilograms of Down-force in Carriage #2 - Great for Thicker Materials (Cameo 4 Specialty Blades Required), 250 Grams Down-force in Carriage #1, Latest Silhouette Design Software for Windows 7 or higher and Mac OS X 10.8.5 and higher
- Ultimate Guide to the Cameo 4 & Ultimate Guide to Vinyl - Full Color Printed, Cameo 4 Online Instructional Class (approx.1 hour), 20 E-guides (Located on back of the 200+ Designs Card), 1 Month to Club Silhouette, 1 Month to Silhouette U, 100 Designs with an additional 200+ Designs, Twenty Five Dollar Design Credit to Silhouette Design Store ( Code sent during registration of machine by Silhouette America)
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
The Silhouette Cameo 4 features: 3xs the speed of the Cameo 3, a LED lit touch panel, 5000 grams of force vs. 250 grams in the Cameo 3, built in roll feeder, built in vinyl trimmer, upgraded one click auto blade, tool detection, dual motor system, built in cross cutter, and more. For technical support please contact us for help. Please note the software defaults to a depth of 1 for cutting vinyl and heat transfer. You will need to set the depth to 2. Also, the machine can have a grinding noise during use, this is normal.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
*** I changed the 3 star to 5 star... I unplugged the machine all night, I rechecked the auto blade.. boom, worked every since!
Ultimate Guide to the Cameo 4 & Ultimate Guide to Vinyl - Full Color Printed, Cameo 4 Online Instructional Class (approx.1 hour), 20 E-guides (Located on back of the 200+ Designs Card), 1 Month to Club Silhouette, 1 Month to Silhouette U, 100 Designs with an additional 200+ Designs