Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $6.15 shipping
Silhouette TOTE-POR-TEA Portrait Tote, Teal
- Adjustable padded compartments
- Shoulder strap
- Also fits the original Silhouette and the Silhouette SD
- NOT for Silhouette CAMEO
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Silhouette Portrait™ is designed for portability. The Silhouette Portrait™ tote is perfect for carrying your Portrait, laptop, and accessories with you wherever you go.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) The bag says it's for a portrait- my portrait has a TON of room and moves around- the interior is not very padded, nor is it ideal for a sensitive machine. I wrapped a towel around my machine to keep it from moving around in the compartment.
2) The bag is barely structured, so the more 'stuff' you put in the top, the more weight you're putting down onto your machine. Basically, the machine is bearing the weight of the items placed in the top portion. It's good for a few odds and ends, but you can't reply on putting a lot of items in the compartment.
3) I broke the exterior of my machine using this bag. The front flap wasn't zipped up all the way- when I picked up the bag, the machine went flying out onto the floor. It's just a poor design.
I'd love to see Silhouette come up with a better design- one that is for the specific machine, as well as has the structure it needs to protect the machine and adequately carry crafting necessities on the go. It's cute, and great for storing the machine, just not good to actually carry it around in :(
Cons: It smells like chemical. Like, pretty strong. I've have this bag for about 2 months and I still notice the smell when I use it. Also, there are dividers on the inside that are thick foam with velcro to hold them in place. I have had no luck getting these to stay. It's really not a dealbreaker, but it's an inconvenience for sure.
It still works for what I need. This is for my spare silhouette, so I'm able to keep my supplies and machine handy to grab and go.