Silicandy Cookie Stamp Molds - 4/6 Set - Great for Activities with Kids - Themes are Get Well Soon / Royal Princess / Social Media Tween / Spread the Love – Silicone Kit for Homemade Cookies [Green]
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.18. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- CUTE & FUN STAMPS FOR KIDS - Introducing the most popular new trend in baking - simply press into the dough to create a fun and unique imprint! Kids love the shapes and molds of these toys and impressions stay beautifully after baking to make your cookies ready to add frosting, sprinkles, icing and more!
- SET FEATURES 4 OR 6 UNIQUE DESIGNS - Each cookie stamp kit includes 4 unique themed stamps, except for the Social Media Set which includes 6. All sets also come with 1 x Dutch Wooden Handle and 1 x Stainless Steel Round Cookie Cutter.
- PERFECT FOR ALL TYPES OF COOKIES - These cookie stamps are ideal for sugar cookies, shortbread cookies, peanut butter or gingerbread, and any other activities using homemade or pre-prepared cookie dough that leaves an impression!
- HIGH QUALITY, FOOD-GRADE MATERIALS - Made with only 100% FDA-approved materials, your Silicandy stamp set is manufactured with high-grade silicone that is non-toxic and BPA-free to be completely safe.
- DISHWASHER SAFE, EASY STORAGE - Temperature-resistant and dishwasher safe, these cookie stamp molds are designed for hassle-free cleaning in the kitchen – and stack up nicely for space-saving efficient storage in the cupboard or drawers.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
This item Silicandy Cookie Stamp Molds - 4/6 Set - Great for Activities with Kids - Themes are Get Well Soon / Royal Princess / Social Media Tween / Spread the Love – Silicone Kit for Homemade Cookies [Green]
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||RSB Innovations||Amazon.com||Webake||For Your Kitchen||Nordic Ware Factory Store||Nordic Ware Factory Store|
|Material Type||Silicone||Silicone||silicone, wood||Ceramic||Cast Aluminum with wood handles||Cast Aluminum with wood handles|
“New cookie stamps allow kids & parents to make baking cookies even more fun!”
Great Hands-On Activity for Kids
Create fun, unique imprints on your cookies with this new baking toy from Silicandy. Select your stamp and simply press into the cookie dough for a shape and theme that kids love! This stamp set also makes a make a wonderful gift for birthday parties or Christmas.
Works Great for All Cookies
Use your new Silicandy cookie stamp kit for sugar cookies, shortbread, gingerbread cookies, peanut butter cookies and more! They work great with any dough that leaves an impression and any non-stick cookie pan, baking sheet or silicone baking mat.
4 Unique Themes to Choose From
Choose one of 4 fun, kid-friendly sets - “Spread the Love”, “Get Well Soon”, “Social Media Tween” and “Royal Princess”. Each set includes 4 unique silicone stamps, except for “Social Media Tween” which includes 6. “Spread the Love” set includes the popular “Heart” and “Baked with Love” stamp - and all sets come with 1 x Dutch Wooden Handle and 1 x Stainless Steel Round Cookie Cutter.
100% Food Safe & FDA Approved
Manufactured according to stringent industry standards, these cookie stamps are made from high-grade silicone that is BPA-free and meets all FDA requirements for food safety. The wood handle is a high quality Dutch design and the cookie cutter is made from stainless steel that will never rust, bend or break with regular use.
Dishwasher Safe - Convenient Storage
Your new cookie stamp set is 100% dishwasher safe, making them easy to clean and re-use. Pieces also stack together for space-saving storage in your kitchen.
Don’t wait to order the best cookie stamps on the market today! Click “Add to Cart” now to have your brand new Silicandy cookie stamp set shipped directly to your door!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I received this product for a discounted price in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.
My kids have asked many times if they can use them with their playdough but I have refused. Although if you want you can use them there too.
I bought these at a discount for my honest review. These are great.
For the purpose of this review entry, I want to share part of an article with you that was published by The Joy of Fred in March 2013. It's actually an article that was written by a fellow blogger that gives tips for successful stamped cookies and 4 recipes to use to make the cookies. Since most of us already have our favorite sugar/shortbread cookie recipe, I decided to just share the tips with you today.
TIPS FOR SUCCESSFUL STAMPED COOKIES
1. Roll just-mixed dough between two sheets of parchment paper before you chill it. Don't forget to dust it lightly with flour before rolling.
2. For a crisper cookie, roll dough to about 1/4". You may roll it up to 3/8", which some people find easier to work with. The cooking time will vary depending on the thickness.
3. Chill at least 30 minutes before cutting. It's easier to cut when it's cool, but you'll get a better impression when the dough has softened slightly.
4. Before cutting and stamping, pull the top sheet of parchment off and lightly dust the dough with flour. Replace the parchment; flip over and repeat.
5. To stamp cookies, dip both sides of the cutter into flour and tap off any excess. Using the stamp side, press it evenly into the dough until it is flush with the dough. Flip over the cutter, center it over the impression and press it down to cut out the shape. If the dough sticks to the cutter, just give it a couple taps — it should pop right out. Place on a Silpat*-lined cookie sheet and bake in the center of a preheated oven. Let cookies cool completely before decorating.
6. For best results, use Royal Icing to decorate — it hardens nicely and won't run off the cookie. You can purchase a mix at your local craft store. To decorate, pipe a fine line of Royal Icing around the edge of the letter, let it harden then fill the shape with more icing. Dry completely before stacking.
I wanted to share these tips with you because I want you to get the best stamped cookie possible. I actually prefer a cookie that's more moist and soft, so I tend to roll my dough out thicker than 1/4 inch. I've also found that these mold stamp better when used with a shortening based dough as opposed to a butter based dough. These are just some tips I found helpful, so I wanted to share them with you. On one final note, these cookie stamps come in 4 different design options that include:
GREEN: Social Media Tween (pictured)
ORANGE: Get Well Soon
PINK: Spread the Love
PURPLE: Royal Princess
So you're bound to find a set for any occasion or themed party.
**I received this product at a reduced rate**
Here's how I used them:
-I chose the stamp I wanted to use and put it on the end of the stamp holder
-I stamped the bread
-Then I cut out the stamped bread by using the cutter (just by itself)
I loved all the stamps that came with the pink set. These were super easy to clean!