Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here Fall TV Binge-worthy season premieres are here  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 88 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 95 reviews
on March 14, 2013
To fully benefit from Orgono Living Silica, daily use is recommended for three months to bring silica deficiency back to youthful levels. Since I'm 70, now, I've just been noticing a little sagginess here and there, so I'm willing to stay the full 3 month course.

I've noticed revitalization processes have begun after the first week. My eyes already have returned to a perfect 20/20, quite unexpectedly. My scalp no longer itches. And my heart-rate remains even, strong, and below 50 resting (I'm athletic for my age).

Of course, I take plenty of vitamin K2 to keep calcium from accumulating anywhere except where it belongs (in the bones).

In the past I've taken DMSO for detoxification, which worked very well, but friends could smell it. Orgono Living Silica tastes like water, works for me without the odors from DMSO. Silica is compatible with any medications, though I don't "believe" in pharmaceuticals, with exceptions few and far between.

I've already thrown away my bifocals, and even my gut feeling (intuition) is solid. I even remember my dreams. I may be getting on track to living to age 100, at the rate this is going!
33 comments| 111 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 4, 2017
Product received on time. 66 yr old female. I've been using for almost 2 months and feeling results in less achy, nails and hair is growing. I will continue use to see if progress continues.
on January 1, 2014
I know that stuff work but since it's for "maintenance"... I see no difference! But I've tried that a long time ago on a knee and could be able to walk again! It was not this exact product.
on June 6, 2016
Appears to relieve my bronchial discomfort.
on May 24, 2016
Great
on April 27, 2016
Exellent!!
on May 9, 2014
I've been on this for a couple of weeks and I am not sure if it is making a difference. I have Arthrosis/inflammation over my entire body and I was hoping this would alleviate some of the pain and stiffness especially in my hips and spine. So far, I have good days and some days not so good. Right now, I've taken approximately 1/3 of the bottles contents so I will see when I have finish all of it.
on May 3, 2015
Great Product...effortless transaction
on September 23, 2013
This brand is not as effective in helping my arthritis pain. I think it must be a weaker dose than that which I buy in France.
on June 2, 2015
I've used liquid silicon before and it made a difference in the texture of my skin as well as it made my aching joints feel good.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.