Silicon Power Armor A50 Portable 500 GB USB 2.0 External Hard Drive SP500GBPHDA50S2G (Gold)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Data Transfer Rates： Max. 480 Mbps (USB 2.0 Mode) Max. 12 Mbps (USB 1.1 Mode)
- In compliance with US military MIL-STD-810F transit drop test
- One Touch backup button
- LED status light to indicate transfer modes
- Interface: USB 2.0 / 1.1
- Armor A50 features raised imprinted SP logo
- Supported Operating Systems Windows Vista, Win XP, Windows 2000, Mac OS 9.0.4 or later
- SP Widget free download software features seven main functions to maximize your SP Portable Hard Drive
Customers also shopped for
Silicon Power Armor A50 features hairline treated aluminum construction. The hairline surface is fingerprint proof and its raised imprint logo gives off an elegant aura, perfect for the business professional. The A 50 is in compliance with US MIL-STD-810F (transit drop test), it was tested for (1) free fall drop directly onto concrete or hard surfaces; (2) specific height free fall test (about 4 ft); (3) product's 8 corners, 12 sides and 6 surfaces all must pass free fall tests. Silicon Power's Armor A50 passed the test with ease, ensuring the data stored is safe from damage! Armor A50 utilizes the USB 2.0 interface that features a maximum of 480Mb / sec transfer rate and is backwards compatible with USB 1.1. Made convenient for users, there is also an One Touch backup button and LED status light to indicate current transfer modes.