Silicon Skin Protective Covers for Nintendo Wii Remotes & Nunchuks (Bulk Packaging)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- This Combo Package Includes: Blue + Green + Pink + Orange 2 Tone Silicone Skin Cases.
- Durable & flexible soft silicone material. Add a splash of color to your Nintendo Wii remote controller & nunchuk and provide an instant all around protection from scratches, dirt, and grease caused by everyday use
- Non-slip surface is great for providing better grip to enhance gaming performance. Smooth and washable design ensures comfort and cleanliness.
- # Unique design allows easy access to all buttons, controls & ports without having to remove the skin.
- Wii remote controller & nunchuk not included.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Four different colored skins provide easy identification for "Who's Who's" situation when playing with multiple friends or family members ! Wii, Wii Remote and Nunchuk or trademarks of Nintendo, Inc. These covers are aftermarket equipment manufactured by Gator Crunch products.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Note: the nunchuk sleeves will look impossible at first to get on because the hole at the bottom is so small, but with a little coaxing it will stretch to accomodate the size of the plug and then go back to its original size after the plug has been pulled through.
I do have to deal with taking the covers on and off often to fit the controllers into accessories and change batteries (I do not have a charger *yet* so I can't comment on how those work out) and while these covers DO fit a lot tighter than the big clear ones I have, it's not to terrible rolling them up for battery changes or rolling them off to fit the controller into something. In fact, I take longer getting them back on and even that's not too harsh. Although they fit very tight, they have a LOT of stretch to them so I roll them on/off like I would a pair of stockings, haha.
So, in short, the pros outweigh any cons really if you're looking for a way to identify controllers while adding extra grip/protection. And hey, nunchuks too!
+ Non-slip grip
+ The home and power buttons are very well recessed so they don't accidentally get pressed during game play.
+ Works really well with a wireless battery charging mat (Duracell has them) so you don't have to take them on and off...
We have had them for a month and are standing strong against 5 kids. They have not ripped or stretched out of shape. I would gladly recommend these.
I would buy only if you use batteries. They don't work with (my/all?) charging stations.