Silicone Baking Mat: Non-Stick Silicone Coating ensures Perfect Baking. Needs no Parchment Paper or Cooking Oils.
|Price:||$15.60 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Eco-Friendly Baking Mat eliminates the need for cooking sprays and oils, letting you bake healthy foods for all. Clean with a damp cloth and soapy water.
- The Top-Quality Fiberglass Weave in this Baking Mat distributes heat evenly so that your baking comes out beautifully brown and delicious - everytime!
- This Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat can cope with temperatures from -40 to 480 degrees F so can pass from the oven to the fridge or microwave in one easy go.
- Nothing sticks to this Mat, from cakes to meat - even bad odours and strong flavours do not penetrate - and it is a perfect non-stick working surface.
- Get your own Silicone Baking Mat now by clicking the 'Add to Cart' button and if you're not completely satisfied, we will replace it Free of Charge.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Ever wondered why Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mats are used by Professional Chefs around the World?
It's because all Smarter Baking Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mats are re-inforced with top quality Fiberglass Weave which distributes the heat evenly over all your baked goods, ensuring a beautifully brown finish and a perfect product - everytime!
Not just that, but because all these Mats have a High Grade FBA-Approved Silicone Coating, Cookies, Biscuits and Cakes all slide off the Mat easily after they're cooked.
And because Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mats do not need unhealthy cooking sprays and oils - or even Parchment Paper and Aluminium Foil - cleaning couldn't be simpler. Just wash in warm soapy water, rinse off and air dry, then you can roll up and store the Mat away for another day's successful baking. No Mess. No Fuss and No Wasting Time!
This is the Art of Smarter Baking * Half Sheet Size (16 5/8 x 11 inches) fits Baking Sheets perfectly.
* Durable and Re-Usable. Easy to Use. Easy to Clean. Easy to Store.
* No need for expensive Parchment Paper or Aluminium Foil.
* No need for unhealthy Cooking Sprays, Oils or Butter.
* Safer and more Sustainable. Eco-Friendly. Saves on Calories.
* Easily copes with temperatures from -40 to 480F (-40 to 240C).
* Nothing sticks to this Mat - Cakes, Pastries, Pizzas, Fish or Meat.
* Perfect Non-Stick Surface works on your kitchen top - Ideal for kneading dough and pastry. No more under or over flouring.
Plus a 100% Lifetime Satisfaction Guaranteed.
Go to the top of this page and click the 'Add to Cart' button Now, to be sure that you get your Smarter Baking Non-Stick Silicone Baking Mat without delay and before prices rise. Plus, you can get a 100% Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee. No hassles. No Quibbles. We'll replace your product Free of Charge or your money back!
Top customer reviews
I received this product for a promo price in exchange for my honest feedback.
I love that there are so many ways to use this mat. Cookies, Biscuits, etc. This is a staple item to have in your kitchen. I received this product at a discounted price for my honest and unbiased review.
I will never have to use any oil with this mat and hopefully it will improve my health, since I have cut out a lot of oil.
I have baked french fries, pork chops, cookies, biscuits, cinnamon rolls, apple dumplings, steak, fish and so much more with this mat and leg me tell you, nothing will stick! Food slides right off without a fight! And clean up is so easy!
The great part is, I can place this mat directly on the oven rack, the mat doesn't get scorching hot so I can actually touch it without getting burnt. It's warm but still touchable also cooks the foods a little faster, so you will need to get acquainted with times. I'm highly satisfied with this baking mat and can fit a lot on it. I definitely recommend.
It's also FDA approved and is BPA FREE.
I received this product for free in exchange for an honest and unbiased review.
I used it first to make gingerbread men and they turned out perfectly and slid right off the mat onto my counter. Not a crumb stuck.
I also used it to bake pork chops. Typical of meat they leaked juices and grease all over my baking mat. When I pulled them out of the oven, the chops lifted right off the mat and we enjoyed them greatly.
After eating I took a rag and wiped over the surface of the mat to see what it would do. The "burnt on" mess lifted right off! I then washed it in soapy water of course, but I am very impressed at how well this works!
I worked with this company directly on my blog, and was so impressed with their product that I wanted to share my thoughts here.
(you can read my blog, and the cookie recipe I used on this mat here: [...])
I have never used a silicone baking mat before. I typically bathe my cookies sheets in non-stick spray, and pretty much hope for the best. The majority of the time, the edges are burned and the cookies still stick. I wasn’t entirely sure how the mat would work, but figures that any improvement, however slight, would be great.
I gave the baking mat a quick wash before using it the first time. I made 2 dozen chocolate chip cookies (2 batches of 12). I preheated and baked as normal, and then readied myself to see if the cookies would stick or not. Once I pulled the cookies out, I let them cool for a minute or two. To my amazement, the cookies came right off. I able to slide them easily around on the mat with no problem what-so-ever. I didn’t even need the spatula…I just used my fingers. The mat is really hot though, so try not to touch it. The cookies themselves came out perfectly & tasted wonderful. But, they ended up not lasting too long. My sister-in-law came over with her boyfriend and one of her friends, and the three of them devoured all of them in about 10 minutes.
Overall, I love the baking mat and highly recommend it.