Silicone Baking Mat - Set of 2 Half Sheet (Thick & Large 11 5/8" x 16 1/2") - Non Stick Silicon Liner for Bake Pans & Rolling - Macaron/Pastry/Cookie/Bun/Bread Making - Professional Grade Nonstick
|Sale:||$13.45 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$9.54 (41%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THICK/LARGE & MULTI-PURPOSE: Fits US standard half size baking sheets (16.5" x 11 5/8") - Mat thickness is 0.75 mm (approx. 1/32"). Perfect for baking, kneading, rolling, candy/macaron/pastry/cookie/bun/bread making as well as for freezing meat balls, dumplings, fruits and vegetables.
- FOOD SAFE/NON-TOXIC & HEALTHY: Made of premium quality non-toxic materials passed strict FDA approved tests. No oil or fat is required for baking which reduces intake of cholesterol, saturated fat & cancerogenic substances produced by cooking oils subjected to high temperatures.
- OVEN/MICROWAVE/DISHWASHER/FREEZER SAFE - DURABLE & LONG LASTING: It's flexible yet tear resistant, and designed to withstand thousands of uses under extreme conditions of bitter cold and intense heat (from -40°F to up to 480°F).
- NON-STICK & EASY-TO-CLEAN: No more scrubbing! Even burnt sugar and fat falls off on its on. Just rinse the mat in warm soapy water to clean it. You can also wash it in your dishwasher. Repeated multiple uses and washing cycles do not affect non-stick properties of the mat. After every use and cleanup, it will be just like new again.
- PERFECT, CONSISTENT RESULTS: Silicone/fiberglass hybrid construction helps to distribute heat evenly along the entire baking surface therefore you always get perfect consistent results every time you bake - no more burned and under-baked spots. Look at the pictures of the bread I cooked. It's perfect all around!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Silicone Baking Mat - Set of 2 Half Sheet (Thick & Large 11 5/8" x 16 1/2") - Non Stick Silicon Liner for Bake Pans & Rolling - Macaron/Pastry/Cookie/Bun/Bread Making - Professional Grade Nonstick
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
STOP EATING TONS OF CHOLESTEROL, SATURATED FAT & CANCEROGENIC SUBSTANCES PRODUCED BY COOKING OILS SUBJECTED TO HIGH TEMPERATURES!
Instead of lubricating your baking sheet with oil & fat, make it nonstick with Velesco Silicone Baking Mat!
Not only does it eliminate potentially dangerous elements from your diet, but it also makes your life a bit easier and more enjoyable. Because once you finish baking, all you need to do is to rinse the mat in warm soapy water, roll it up & store.
And most of the time, you don't even have to wash your sheet.
IT'S ABSOLUTELY THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK!
Save on cooking oils & fat! Stop buying miles of parchment paper! And save on baking sheets & pans!
The only reason why you trash them prematurely is because over time, they get damaged by burnt sugar & fat, as well as by abrasive cleaning products.
Our silicone baking mats keep all the nasty stuff away from your baking sheets & pans causing them to last much longer.
HERE IS WHY PEOPLE ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE MATS
- 100% Non-Stick & Easy-To-Clean
- Thick & Large - Perfect Fit for Standard Oven
- Multi-Purpose - Baking, Kneading, Rolling & Freezing
- Durable & Long Lasting - Good for Thousands of Uses
- Perfect, Consistent Results Every Time You Bake
- Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher & Freezer Safe
- Food Safe, Non-Toxic, Hypoallergenic & Healthy
- Eco-Friendly - Non-Toxic & Fully Recyclable
- Saves Space - Rolled, It Takes Very Little Space
BEST LIFETIME & 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We are dedicated to your satisfaction. Shop with confidence!
*** SCROLL UP & CLICK THE ADD TO CART BUTTON NOW! ***
Top Customer Reviews
These Baking mats are great! I can use them for rolling dough and baking cookies. This set comes with two silicone baking mats and they are designed smaller for folks that use toaster ovens or smaller baking pans. I like that when I use these mats I don't have to heavily spray them or waste cooking spray trying to keep cookies and biscuits from sticking or burning to the cookie sheet because these mats don't require being sprayed or greased and anything baked just literally slides right off the mats.
These mats work really great for baking cookies. They seem spread the heat out well so the cookies come out perfectly every time. Another very good thing is, although I am still using my baking pans, I am not left scrubbing and scraping them to get cookie remains off the baking pans. It's really nice to be able to bake cookies and have them slide right off of the baking mats so we no longer end up with falling apart.
If you just add a little flour to the mat, then dough rolls smoothly and the best part is the mats are super easy to clean saving a ton of time in the kitchen. I have loved not having any baking sheets to scrub/scrape and not having a huge mess left over. If you run them under hot water and wipe off any excess (which there rarely is any!) then wipe dry, they are good to store. These mats roll up nice and fit in a smaller top drawer for easy access. The set is very reasonably priced, convenient and I definitely love having them in my kitchen! I recommend these silicone baking mats and I'm sure you'll love them.
The mats are quite thick and durable feeling. The corners are clipped to make getting them out of the pan quite easy. If there is any downside to these mats (and any silicon mat really), it is that they must be dried by hand immediately after washing. This is due to the flexible and floppy nature of silicon, and thus, they are not easy to dry by sitting is a dish rack. Perhaps someone may have a better solution than I do for this, but truthfully, this isn't really a problem.
I would recommend anyone who might need parchment paper or baking mats for their cooking needs to consider investing in Velesco baking mats. They are worth the money.