Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Silicone Baking Mat - Set of 2 Half Sheet (Thick &..." and save 47% off the $22.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Silicone Baking Mat - Set of 2 Half Sheet (Thick & Large 11 5/8" x 16 1/2") - Non Stick Silicon Liner for Bake Pans & Rolling - Macaron/Pastry/Cookie/Bun/Bread Making - Professional Grade Nonstick
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THICK/LARGE & MULTI-PURPOSE: Fits US standard half size baking sheets (16.5" x 11 5/8") - Mat thickness is 0.75 mm (approx. 1/32"). Perfect for baking, kneading, rolling, candy/macaron/pastry/cookie/bun/bread making as well as for freezing meat balls, dumplings, fruits and vegetables.
- FOOD SAFE/NON-TOXIC & HEALTHY: Made of premium quality non-toxic materials imported from Germany that passed strict FDA approved tests. No oil or fat is required for baking which reduces intake of cholesterol, saturated fat & cancerogenic substances produced by cooking oils subjected to high temperatures.
- OVEN/MICROWAVE/DISHWASHER/FREEZER SAFE - DURABLE & LONG LASTING: It's flexible yet tear resistant, and designed to withstand thousands of uses under extreme conditions of bitter cold and intense heat (from -40°F to up to 480°F).
- NON-STICK & EASY-TO-CLEAN: No more scrubbing! Even burnt sugar and fat falls off on its on. Just rinse the mat in warm soapy water to clean it. You can also wash it in your dishwasher. Repeated multiple uses and washing cycles do not affect non-stick properties of the mat. After every use and cleanup, it will be just like new again.
- PERFECT, CONSISTENT RESULTS: Silicone/fiberglass hybrid construction helps to distribute heat evenly along the entire baking surface therefore you always get perfect consistent results every time you bake - no more burned and under-baked spots. Look at the pictures of the bread I cooked. It's perfect all around!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
VELESCO PREMIUM SILICONE BAKING MATS
Velesco Premium Silicone Baking Mat is designed with top quality food grade silicone. Its quality rivals much more expensive european made brands without high price tag. Our company works hard with suppliers to deliver top shelf products without any gimmicky components that drive costs up to deliver premium product at rock bottom price. Our kitchen tools make cooking both easy and enjoyable experience, last a long time, and covered by our highly regarded customer support. We always listen to our customers and as such, we carry a huge range of silicone baking mats ranging from small 8x11" toaster oven mats all the way to full sheet commercial baking mats used in professional bakeries.
STOP EATING TONS OF CHOLESTEROL, SATURATED FAT & CANCEROGENIC SUBSTANCES PRODUCED BY COOKING OILS SUBJECTED TO HIGH TEMPERATURES!
Instead of lubricating your baking sheet with oil & fat, make it nonstick with Velesco Silicone Baking Mat!
Not only does it eliminate potentially dangerous elements from your diet, but it also makes your life a bit easier and more enjoyable. Because once you finish baking, all you need to do is to rinse the mat in warm soapy water, roll it up & store.
And most of the time, you don't even have to wash your sheet.
IT'S ABSOLUTELY THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK!
Save on cooking oils & fat! Stop buying miles of parchment paper! And save on baking sheets & pans!
The only reason why you trash them prematurely is because over time, they get damaged by burnt sugar & fat, as well as by abrasive cleaning products.
Our silicone baking mats keep all the nasty stuff away from your baking sheets & pans causing them to last much longer.
HERE IS WHY PEOPLE ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE MATS
- 100% Non-Stick & Easy-To-Clean
- Thick & Large - Perfect Fit for Standard Oven
- Multi-Purpose - Baking, Kneading, Rolling & Freezing
- Durable & Long Lasting - Good for Thousands of Uses
- Perfect, Consistent Results Every Time You Bake
- Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher & Freezer Safe
- Food Safe, Non-Toxic, Hypoallergenic & Healthy
- Non-Toxic & Fully Recyclable
- Saves Space when Rolled
- Beaufitul gift packaging designed in Canada.
WE ALSO CARRY THOSE MATS:
Large Pastry Mats ranging from 15x23" all the way to Full Sheet Size Commercial Mats! Those come with special Non Skid silicone on a bottom part so you can easily use it as a kneading surface and great and super useful conversion tables carefully assembled and designed by us for your convinience.
Smaller mats designed to fit 11x8" pans and Square 11" mats designed to fit 12" pans commonly used in Breville toaster ovens.
Full Line of Macaron Mats designed togather with professional french trained chef Bruno Albouze. Those come in Half Sheet, 2/3 sheet amd Full Sheet sizes and come with patern designed to maximize space on mat and give you 3 different sizes of macarons to work with.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These are fine silicone mats. I’ve only used them to bake French macarons. My macarons turned out well. I now prefer silicone mats to parchment paper. The mats are easy to wash and dry.
Tip: If you want your mat[s] to be dry, roll each one between two towels. In less than a minute, you’ll have a dry mat. I can’t emphasize enough how important it is for the mats to be clean and dry when baking macarons!
The other mat in the package was fine.
I don't do a ton of baking but I do roast a lot of vegetables, which ultimately involves using a moderate amount of oil so that the veggies can cook evenly, I've found that getting these mats clean after this is nearly impossible. There is a layer of oil that is impossible to remove that smells like whatever you were cooking on them. They flap around too much to put them in the dishwasher, and no matter what I've done, I can't get them truly clean. So it's fine if I now want to use them for roasting more veggies, but I definitely don't want to do a batch of cookies since they'll probably take on an onion flavor. Nasty.
So if you want to use these for biscuits, cookies, and the like, they are probably fine. Even though there is some oil/butter in those types of foods, it is minimal and probably not that hard to clean off. If you want to use these more more savory applications that involve larger amounts of fat/oil, just stick to parchment paper.
Less mess and saves money not having to use cooking sprays or parchment paper on your sheet pans. I have used another similar product ( more expensive ) for several years and through moving left some of my special kitchen items at my Daughters ( her gain! ) I was happy to find these silicone baking mats at a much more affordable price and they are great!