Silicone Baking Mat - Set of 3 Half Sheet (Thick & Large 11 5/8" x 16 1/2") - Non Stick Silicon Liner for Bake Pans & Rolling - Macaron/Pastry/Cookie/Bun/Bread Making - Professional Grade Nonstick
|Price:||$19.95 FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- THICK/LARGE & MULTI-PURPOSE: Fits US standard half size baking sheets (16.5" x 11 5/8") - Mat thickness is 0.75 mm (approx. 1/32"). Perfect for baking, kneading, rolling, candy/macaron/pastry/cookie/bun/bread making as well as for freezing meat balls, dumplings, fruits and vegetables.
- FOOD SAFE/NON-TOXIC & HEALTHY: Made of premium quality non-toxic materials passed strict FDA approved tests. No oil or fat is required for baking which reduces intake of cholesterol, saturated fat & cancerogenic substances produced by cooking oils subjected to high temperatures.
- OVEN/MICROWAVE/DISHWASHER/FREEZER SAFE - DURABLE & LONG LASTING: It's flexible yet tear resistant, and designed to withstand thousands of uses under extreme conditions of bitter cold and intense heat (from -40F to up to 480F).
- NON-STICK & EASY-TO-CLEAN: No more scrubbing! Even burnt sugar and fat falls off on its on. Just rinse the mat in warm soapy water to clean it. You can also wash it in your dishwasher. Repeated multiple uses and washing cycles do not affect non-stick properties of the mat. After every use and cleanup, it will be just like new again.
- PERFECT, CONSISTENT RESULTS: Silicone/fiberglass hybrid construction helps to distribute heat evenly along the entire baking surface therefore you always get perfect consistent results every time you bake - no more burned and under-baked spots. Look at the pictures of the bread I cooked. It's perfect all around!
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
STOP EATING TONS OF CHOLESTEROL, SATURATED FAT & CANCEROGENIC SUBSTANCES PRODUCED BY COOKING OILS SUBJECTED TO HIGH TEMPERATURES!
Instead of lubricating your baking sheet with oil & fat, make it nonstick with Velesco Silicone Baking Mat!
Not only does it eliminate potentially dangerous elements from your diet, but it also makes your life a bit easier and more enjoyable. Because once you finish baking, all you need to do is to rinse the mat in warm soapy water, roll it up & store.
And most of the time, you don't even have to wash your sheet.
IT'S ABSOLUTELY THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK!
Save on cooking oils & fat! Stop buying miles of parchment paper! And save on baking sheets & pans!
The only reason why you trash them prematurely is because over time, they get damaged by burnt sugar & fat, as well as by abrasive cleaning products.
Our silicone baking mats keep all the nasty stuff away from your baking sheets & pans causing them to last much longer.
HERE IS WHY PEOPLE ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE MATS
- 100% Non-Stick & Easy-To-Clean
- Thick & Large - Perfect Fit for Standard Oven
- Multi-Purpose - Baking, Kneading, Rolling & Freezing
- Durable & Long Lasting - Good for Thousands of Uses
- Perfect, Consistent Results Every Time You Bake
- Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher & Freezer Safe
- Food Safe, Non-Toxic, Hypoallergenic & Healthy
- Eco-Friendly - Non-Toxic & Fully Recyclable
- Saves Space - Rolled, It Takes Very Little Space
BEST 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We are dedicated to your satisfaction. Shop with confidence!
*** SCROLL UP & CLICK THE ADD TO CART BUTTON NOW! ***
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1.- Wash very well
2 ..- Take the oven for 30 minutes at 180 C or 350 F
3.- Wash again very well
4.- Grease with vegetable oil on both sides, take to the oven for 30 minutes more.
5.- Wash very well and ready...
I used these to bake cookies for a huge bake sale...over 50 dozen cookies in one night! They held up great, and they are DEFINITELY dishwasher safe!
Awesome! I would recommend these if you bake/cook with sticky materials (caramel, marshmallow, sugary etc.). Saves TONS on clean up time and my pans look new after 50 dozen cookies!
I wouldn't recommend if you bake air-sensitive baked goods (eclairs, cream puffs etc.), as these have a texture to their surface. Get a smooth-surface silpat instead. The ones I have are orange from EP Home, also from Amazon.