Silicone Baking Mat Sheet Set (2) Half Sheets 16.5" x 11 5/8" - Non Stick Cookie Sheets Professional Grade - Includes Bonus Recipe eBook
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PLEASE NOTE - ONLY BUY FROM KITZINI - DO NOT BUY COUNTERFEIT MATS FROM SILICONE PAD STORE 🍤 PERFECT BAKING EVERY TIME 🍤 Kitzini’s Silicone Baking Sheet is designed to provide even heat distribution which means all your baking is evenly cooked for consistent results. Our brilliant bakeware can stand temperatures from freezing up to 450°F! Perfect for making cute cookies, crispy roasted veg or marvellous macarons that slide off the mat effortlessly. Your results will be just perfect.
- 🍗 BAKE LIKE A PROFESSIONAL AT HOME 🍗 Thanks to Kitzini’s professional quality silicone and innovatively designed baking mats everyone can bake like a pro. Using professional food grade silicone with a fibre glass core and sized to fit all standard half sheets (16.5" x 11 5/8") and a quarter sheet (11.5" x 8.5").
- ♨️ IMPRESS WITHOUT THE MESS ♨️ Tired of scrubbing and soaking? We know how time consuming cleaning baking trays can be! Ditch the parchment paper and make your baking simple. Easy to clean - Toffee? Caramel? Crispy roast potatoes? Ditch the cleaning and keep the kitchen effortlessly gleaming. Simply wipe clean with warm soapy water. This well-kept chef’s secret means there is less labour and more flavour! That’s why we are the #1 choice for baking mats, our reviews speak for themselves!
- 🍏 CREATE DELICIOUS FAT FREE DISHES 🍏 Healthy meals need not be a chore thanks to Kitzini! Thanks to the non-stick surface of our mats, there’s no need for fats, oils, sprays or butter. Our pastry mats enable you to cook like a professional chef in your own home, and cook low fat meals that the whole family can enjoy. We have beautifully designed our baking set in bright, fun and friendly colors, so you too can get your children excited about healthy eating.
- 📘 FREE WITH EVERY PURCHASE 📘 We are so pleased that our customers love our products. Without our loyal customer base we wouldn’t be here. That's why we offer a 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if you are not completely satisfied. 📘 FREE BONUS eBOOK 📘 to help give you baking inspiration our free eBook packed with delicious recipes will be sent to your email soon after purchase.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||Red Magenta & Teal Blue||Biege||Black||Red, Yellow, Green||Multicolor|
Healthy cooking for the family: non-stick - no need to add calories from oils, sprays or butter
Consistent fabulous results with heat resistance from minus 40F (freezing) up to 400F
Easy to clean: Simply wipe with warm, soapy water and air dry then use again and again
Achieve fantastic baking with this essential kitchen product, usually reserved just for french chefs!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Let me start with the look of the product. You get 2 mats, with a woven look. They look great. They are semi transparent, with a coloured border. One mat has a blue border and one has red. I have a kitchen full of red appliances, but both look very smart. But you can see from the pictures, I'm sure. What more can I tell you?
They are a US half sheet size - whatever that is. I've measured them, they are about 16 1/2 inches by about 11 5/8. Or in metric, 420 by 295 mm. So, they fit on my big baking sheets and give me plenty of room for cookies.
But how are they for cooking? I did two test bakes with things I knew, buttery sugar cookies and sourdough bagels. The cookies turned out a treat, cooking in a moderate oven, the silicone sheets released my cookies with ease. But I usually get that from baking paper anyway. The bagels were a different matter, as they are more complex. I kneaded the dough on the mat, as it didn't stick. I let the shaped dough rise on the silicone mat. When it had risen I could easily lift the dough off the mat. I then placed the boiled bagel back on the mat and cooked them at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes. The silicone mat handled the heat and released the baked bagel with no problem. Usually on baking paper they stick, I was impressed.
So, I have tried 2 very different baking experiences. Bread baking and cookie making. The mats washed up very well in warm soapy water, and look as good as new. I've rolled them up and stored them away, ready for my next baking adventure.
Yes, I recommend these. They worked even better than I had expected.
Thank you so much! And happy baking!
UPDATE: One thing to keep in mind is that these are very heat conducive. I find that things can burn if you're not careful. I always have to turn my oven down 25 degrees from what the baking instructions say in order to not burn the bottoms of my cookies. Otherwise I love these and will never go back to baking cookies on a metal sheet.