Best In Class Silicone Cooking Gloves PREMIUM Quality - Heat Resistant to 446°F - Much Safer, FUNKIER and Easier to Clean than Cloth Oven Mitts and Pot Holders - 10 Finger Versatility Ideal for Kitchen, Safe Food Handling, BBQ Accessories, Baking, Smoker, Grill, Microwave, Fireplace, Campfire, Wood Stove, Barbecue, AND Freezer - Eco Friendly, Waterproof All-Purpose Sure-Grip Gloves - High Quality Food Grade Silicone - Odor and Mildew Resistant - Handle Anything Hot or Cold With Comfort and Ease ✓100% LIFETIME Customer Satisfaction Money Back Guarantee
|Price:||$9.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✔ MULTI-FUNCTIONAL: These Unique All-Purpose Silicone Gloves are Handy Far Beyond the Kitchen; Ideal for House-Hold Uses like: Removing Tight Lids, Changing Light Bulbs, Handling Ice, Grabbing Eggs and Corn-on-the-Cob right Out of Boiling Water and Fresh Hot Bread Out of the Oven; Use while Canning to Keep a Safe Grip on Hot Jars; Great for Household Chores and Cleaning; Wear them for Washing Dishes and Cleaning the Freezer to Protect your Hands...
- ✔ BRING THE HEAT! High Quality Silicone Gloves Heat and Temperature Resistant From - 40°C To 446°F; Made of FDA Approved Food Grade Silicone; Enjoy Full Cooking Functionality Indoors or Out; Grab Food Right off the BBQ with Secure Non-Slip-Grip 10 Finger Versatility - From Handling Hot Oven Racks, Heavy Cast-Iron Pots and Large Turkeys, Chickens, Roasts and Hams to Pulling Pork and Shredding Meats, these Gloves Stand up to Every Task; Grab "Beer-Can Chicken" and Roll Hot Dogs on the Grill - No Tools Needed! Confidently Handle that Huge Thanksgiving Bird and Flip those Scrumptious BBQ-Sauce Lathered Ribs Without Ruining your Special Lady's Oven Mitts... We Know How that Ends! WHATEVER you Handle, these Gloves Get the Job Done SAFELY, CLEANLY and EVERY TIME
- ✔ END THE INSANITY! STOP that Precarious Balancing Fiasco of Meat with Little Forks, and RETIRE that Ridiculously Hazardous Habit of Grabbing the Nearest Towel! Use Worry-Free Around Open Flames, Unlike Pot Holders and Oven Mitts... Been There Done That - OUCH! Enjoy Maximum Grip and Comfort when Handling ANY Object, Hot or COLD; Ideal for Home and Commercial Freezer Use; Empty Out that Kitchen Drawer Full of Old, Mismatched, Worn-Out Potholders and Oven Mitts - These Silicone Gloves are ALL you Need; SAVE YOUR MONEY - Never Throw Oven Mitts Away Again; Why Silicone? Why NOT Silicone! Silicone is the Safest, Cleanest, and most Versatile Material for Use in Cooking, Grilling and Food Handling
- ✔ DURABLE, FLEXIBLE and SO EASY to CLEAN! 100% Waterproof and Dishwasher Safe; Will Not Soak Up and Retain Liquids like Oven Mitts; Just Use - Rinse - Use! Eco-Friendly, Non-toxic and Odorless; No Worries About Mold, Mildew or Lingering Odours like with Insulated Mitts and Gloves; Easily Wash off Oils, Grease, and Stubborn Sticky Foods like Honey and Syrups with these Quick-Clean, Non-Stick, Silicone Cooking Gloves; ★BURN RESISTANT: Use Around the Campfire, Wood Stove and Fire-Pit; Great for Marshmallow Roasts and Don't Forget Tailgate Season! Protect your Hands from Boiling Water, Charcoal - Any source of Heat; No More Worrying about Losing your Grip and Burning your Hands; Fun and Funky Neon Orange Color Makes you Stand Out from the Rest of the... Yawn, "Same Old, Same Old"
- ✔ GREAT GIFT IDEA for your Kitchen, BBQ and Cooking-Enthusiast Friends and Family; Keep an Extra Set in your Camper, Workshop and at the Cabin; A Must-Add to your Kitchen and BBQ Accessories; FUN and FUNKY Bright Orange Color Makes them Stand Out and Easy to Find if Misplaced! SILICONE COOKING GLOVES Outlast and Outperform Pot Holders and Oven Mitts - STOP Waisting your Money Replacing Old Worn-Out Ones! Extremely Strong and Flexible, These Gloves Will Provide Cooking and Grilling Enjoyment for Many Years... One Size Fits All; Dimensions: 10.5" x 7" x 3/4" ★100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed!★
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
|Manufacturer Part Number||5283227|
|Package Height||1.3 x 8 x 11 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.85 pounds|
Sick and tired of blisters and burns from inadequate pot holders and oven mitts full of holes? Tired of losing your grip on hot, heavy pots and pans? Worried about hot grease and fed up with nasty "caked on" food particles from Yester-Meals?
Start a safer and cleaner tradition with these trend-setting gloves. Much better than cloth pot holders and oven mitts! No worries about getting them dirty, greasy or catching on fire! Just rinse off the slime and grime and continue with meal-time! Silicone Cooking Gloves are quickly becoming the new industry standard. Safe for Food Handling and all aspects of Cooking, Grilling and Beyond!
GRILL BOSS BENEFITS and FEATURES
- Heat Resistant to 446° F
- Sure-Grip 10 Finger Dexterity
- Waterproof, Quick Easy Clean Up
- High Grade Silicone will not Melt or Fade
- Hygienic, 100% FDA Approved
- Eco-Friendly, Non-Toxic, Odorless
- Optimum 10.5" length covers wrists for maximum protection
SO MANY USES!
Arrange Meat, Corn and Baked Potatoes on the BBQ. Grab Eggs and Corn on the Cob out of boiling water. Handle Fryers, Smokers, Steamers, Crock Pots - Grab meat right off the Rotisserie! Handle your expensive cookware and favourite Holiday dishes with Non-Slip Sure-Grip Ease of Mind! Move hot oven racks, large roasting pans and heavy cast iron pots. Use All-Purpose Silicone Gloves to remove tight lids, change light bulbs, pick up hot jars when canning...
The Age of the Silicone Heat Resistant Cooking Gloves has Come!
KEEP CALM and GRILL ON... GRILL BOSS!
LIMITED INTRO PRICEClick the "ADD TO CART" Button and Start Cooking and Grilling Like a BOSS!
Top Customer Reviews
These gloves are easy to slide on and off. They are a little big on my hands but they are a one size fits all so they also fit my husband and my tween daughter has used them too.
These gloves grip large items really well. I initially thought I would have trouble gripping a pan to take it in and out of the oven because when you put these on they look and feel a little bulky but that was not the case. They work great for picking up items that are both hot and cold and you can even use them to help open stubborn lids on jars. I appreciate their ability to withstand cold as much as I do heat. They've come in handy for multiple uses.
It is hard to pick up small items cause they make your hands too bulky to be able to pinch your thumb to your finger.
These are a great addition to my kitchen that I can easily recommend to others.
When I first received these from the manufacturer in exchange for writing an honest review I wondered whether they would be easy to slide on an off, one of the benefits of the cloth mitts I'd been using in the kitchen for many years. I was pleasantly surprised when my hands slid right into the fingers of these gloves. (I have moderately-sized hands. However, there seems to be plenty of room for the fingers of a person with large hands.) I next tested for dexterity. Despite looking a bit bulky, it's easy to grip frying pan handles, cake tins, loaf pans, etc., etc. In fact, because they have fingers in them (unlike my cloth mitts), they actually do a better job than the typical potholder or mitt.
And, unlike potholders and mitts, which, if what you're handling is hot enough the heat will quickly reach your hands (which means you can hold onto a hot object for just a few seconds), these gloves form an effective barrier against the heat. It says they're heat-resistant to 446° F. I haven't tried anything quite that hot. But they work well taking pans out of a 350 ° oven.
Finally, as I look at my old mitts and potholders, I can see numerous scorch marks. This won't happen with these. I anticipate they'll look as good as they do now for years to come. These are definitely durable and, all in all, a great product. Time to retire the old mitts.
I tried them on and they fit with no problems. I also had quite a bit of mobility in the fingers. Not enough to do precise tasks, but certainly enough to turn grill or oven items, handle pans and trays and the such. My hands are small, so I had my brother test them too. His hands are much larger and he had no problems pulling them on. I use the term 'pulling' because the nature of silicone is that it has a slight friction and does not just slip on.
One of the key features that I love about these is the heavily textured gripping surfaces on the palms and fingers. You can easily grip and hold even slippery objects, so there is a safety factor built into the design.
To be honest, most of brands of these silicone gloves are a step up from any of the old style mitts and pot holders, so you are not going to go wrong with any brand. After testing a number of brands I've determined that it really comes down to fit and price. The price varies, but this pair is not out of line. Where it excels and why I gave it five stars is the fit is perfect for folks with large hands, and they are easy to pull on.
Probably one of the biggest pluses about these gloves are the fit. I have huge hands with long fingers like a tree frog. These things still fit me good. I don't have much dexterity in them, but enough to handle food and hot plates intelligently. Why I've used mitts in the past is a mystery when you can have five finger gloves.
Aside from two silicone mats for hot dishes, I've discarded everything for these gloves.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Pros: Good for kitchen hot work.
Cons: gloves are too small for most man sized hands.
Too much grip texture . Read more
They are everything the intro said they were. I like that they are flexible and easy to wear. No more burned hands or spilled contents because I had to use stiff hot pads to... Read morePublished 4 months ago by B. Hogan
The best oven mitts! These do so much better than my cloth ones. I didn't find them too sticky as the manufacturer indicated. Good buy.Published 5 months ago by Kat
I love that you can put these right in the dishwasher. I also appreciated the email I received with additional tips for use.Published 6 months ago by Corinne Rebinski
The packaging makes the product look cheap. I'm hoping for great feedback as it is a Christmas present.Published 7 months ago by lacerosas
I had a pair before, by a different brand that I loved, and it had a quilted inside. I really wish these ones did as well. However, they do the job perfect. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Ginger