Silicone Egg Poacher Cups – Set of 4 BPA Free Poaching Pods for Cooking Perfect Poached Eggs – Microwave or Stovetop Egg Cooker
|Sale:||$11.97 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$8.00 (40%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FAMILY VALUE 4 PACK BUNDLE - A COLOR FOR EACH FAMILY MEMBER – Brighten your morning breakfast for your family with our vibrant egg poacher pods. Have the kids join in on the fun and make breakfast a family event!
- DESIGNED WITH PREMIUM QUALITY HIGH HEAT FOOD GRADE SILICONE – Zenda Home egg poaching pods gives you the assurance of 100% BPA free, FDA grade silicone of the highest quality. They simply won’t discolor, warp, melt or chip.
- MAKING PERFECTLY POACHED EGGS HAS NEVER BEEN EASIER – Simply boil water, crack the eggs into your poacher pods, place the pods in the boiling water (they float!), boil for about 5 minutes, and then enjoy your perfectly savory poached eggs. It’s that simple!
- HYGIENIC EASY-TO-CLEAN SEAMLESS ONE-PIECE DESIGN – You won’t find any seams or cracks for bacteria to grow on. That means healthier eating and effortless cleaning, saving you needless worry!
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE – We know you’ll fall in love with your new Zenda Home egg poachers. Enjoy this value pack absolutely RISK FREE for 30 days. If you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply let us know and you’ll be offered a FULL refund, no questions asked.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Brighten your morning breakfast for your family with our vibrant egg poacher pods! Have the kids join in on the fun and make breakfast a family event!
Top Customer Reviews
I got these egg poachers after wasting almost a dozen eggs trying to make eggs benedict one morning. I thought that there HAD to be a better way to poach eggs. Well, there is! I have been using these cups for about 2 weeks and I love how easy they are to use. They are compact and they stack for storage.
These cups came with helpful tips, and they work very well. There has been a little bit of trial and error, but now making eggs is a easier and more streamlined. For my husband, I cook them until they are basically hard boiled. I find this a lot easier than hard boiling eggs in their shells and then dealing with the peeling mess! I like to sprinkle some salt and parsley over mine before cooking, then I cook them for about 7 minutes to set the yolk slightly.
-Use a large pot so they have room to float around. If they are too crowded, they will topple over.
-Use medium heat. A rolling boil will knock the cups over and spill your eggs into the pot.
-Use a large spoon to scoop them out. If you let them cool down for a minute, you can hold a cup in your palm and use the spoon to get the egg out with minimal sticking.
-Scrape out any leftover egg before washing.
Overall, I cannot think of anything that could improve these Egg Poacher Cups. I highly recommend them for anyone wanting to poach eggs without the hassle!
Now, hear this. These pods sit on the counter and balance themselves; they do not tip over. Even when you crack an egg into them, they will not topple over. You just have to be careful. I have a good sized high walled stainless steel frying pan with a lid. I take a standard sized teaspoon and hold it vertically to the surface of the pan. The water level should be halfway up the spoon (not the handle) or just slightly above that. I bring the water to a boil. In the meantime, I lightly coat the pods with PAM and crack the eggs into them.
Once the water has reached the boiling point, I turn the heat to slightly below medium, take the lifter and place the pods into the water and put the lid on the pan. Using large size eggs, I let all this boil for 6 - 61/2 minutes. The lifter will easily remove the pods from the pan in short order. This usually results in a perfect poached egg with a liquid yolk but firm egg white. You can adjust the cooking time to your preference.
Otherwise, you can obviously use any method you like.
I just love these Poaching Cups.