Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Silicone Gator Glove Replace Oven Safety Mitts and...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 83% off the $59.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Silicone Gator Glove Replace Oven Safety Mitts and Barbecue Meat Handling Forks
|Price:||$11.77 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PROTECT YOUR HANDS: Be safe and cover your hands to avoid burning accidents. Great for outside pig roast, barbecue meat, ribs, chicken, pork with gas, kingsford charcoal, propane, infrared, portable, flat top, hibachi, George foreman, Coleman tabletop grills and smokers at the campground or on your patio or gazebo wood fire pit or ring. Commercial grade natural heat resistant BBQ grill gloves.
- REPLACEMENT FOR CLUMSY MITTS AND POTHOLDERS: Resists temperatures up to 425 degrees Fahrenheit - Far more protection and versatility than traditional mitt and potholders. No-Slip Five Finger Design to easily grab hot cast iron or stainless steel pan, smoker lids, outdoor grill covers and grates. Open sauces and seasonings jars with ease. Easily grab grill basting brushes, scrapers, thermometers, handling forks, basket, parts, turners, accessories and tools.
- NOT JUST FOR GRILLING: Get a set for camping. Food safety, great for yoshi grill works mat, vermont castings home indoor kitchen equipment, jenn air stove grills and lynx stove fire starters. Use for pulled pork. Always priced better than sale or clearance pricing supplies.
- WATERPROOF AND EASY TO CLEAN: Super Easy Cleaning, just place the gloves in the dishwasher or wear and wash like you wash your hands.
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE: We remove all the risk. Your purchase comes with a lifetime warranty, so you can shop with confidence! We give you world class customer service!! Great Gifts
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
|Manufacturer Part Number||#NA|
|Package Height||2 x 7 x 11 inches|
|Shipping Weight||0.75 pounds|
Compare to Similar Items
This item Silicone Gator Glove Replace Oven Safety Mitts and Barbecue Meat Handling Forks
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||CHILL ENTERPRISES||Jolly Green Products||Grill Beast||Verde River Products|
|Color||Orange||Eco-Orange||Black - Red||Ninja Gecko Black|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
Some other things to consider
1) they only cover your hands and don't go very far up past your wrists. not a problem for me but just keep in mind
2) there seem to be a LOT of the same exact gloves all over amazon for wide variations in price. I couldn't find any big difference in quality so I decided on these for about $15. I am glad I spent less to get what appears to be similar quality.
3) they are easy to clean
I would recommend these. As an FYI, I usually only give 5 stars if something EXCEEDS my expectations. These gloves adequately met my expectations and deserve a 4-star quality rating.
Suggestion: Use these for wet, hot tasks (e.g. pulling crab out of pots) or poking meat around on the BBQ. They clean up incredibly easily. I would not recommend using these when walking around holding a hot dutch oven, fire poker, or turning red-hot logs in a fire pit.
FYI: If you're handling a hot piece of metal for long periods of time, there isn't any reasonably priced product that will perfectly insulate your soft, squishy flesh. You may invest in NASA Kevlar mittens if you'd like or $50 deerskin welding gloves (which are excellent for BBQ pits), but just note there are limitations to these gloves (as with any product).
For their given use, 5/5 stars. I'll be honest, they totally blew me away. It's rather unnerving handling a hot piece of metal with rubber gloves... there's something in your brain that's screaming "THESE WILL MELT TO MY HANDS!" But they didn't.
Personally I use these when BBQing outside, and when I have to arrange fragile fish or simply roll some hot dogs around. Hands down much better than dealing with tongs.
- Very reasonably priced here on Amazon.
- Cleans up fast (unlike my thick wool/cotton oven mitts).
- Grippy and surprisingly comfortable (unlike my slippery wool/cotton oven mitts... gripping a glass dish is much easier with these).
- Handled a hot, 300 degree piece of metal (see video)... not a mark on the gloves, and I felt just a slight bit of warmth.
- Handy eyelets allow you to hang them on your BBQ or in the garage.
- Very nice company who sells these (they were actually so confident with this product that they sent me a pair of gloves to test and review). "Intel Design Company" is their name, but there's a lot of folks who sell these. (I can't say they're as nice as Intel Design)
- Delightfully chewy texture.
- Extremely disappointed: They didn't taste like licorice. Note this has been a test to see if you've read this far. Thus I should congratulate you--well done friend--and also apologize for lying just now. I am sorry.
If you're handy in the kitchen, these are a must-have accessory.