Silicone Hot Handle Holder, 2-Pack, Black
|Price:||$10.97 Amazon Prime | Fast, FREE Shipping with|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 2-PACK. Protect your hands from -104 ºF to 464 ºF (-40°C to 240°C)
- 5-5/8-inch by 2-inch
- Slide onto skillet handle
- Dishwasher safe. No texture on the surface makes it also easy to clean by hand. Practically everything washes off the nonstick surface with ease.
- Secure, comfortable and stable grip. Heat reducing and enhanced grip with internal silicone ribbing gives the Silicone Hot Handle Holder extra protection for your hands.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The secret of how to protect your hands when cooking with cast iron skillets or pans, so that you don't forget about the heat and grab the fiery hot handle of the skillet by mistake
Premium quality pan handle for optimal hand protection- Highest premium quality material available
- Dishwasher safe
- Protect your hands from -104 ºF to 464 ºF (-40°C to 240°C)
- Slide onto pan handle
- No rubber smell when heated
- A hole on the back to hang on
- Fits most brands including Caphalon, La cuisine, Lodge, Le Creuset, Cuisinart, Wagner.
Makes Cooking With Cast Iron Cookware Easy, Safe and Fun- You can have the silicone sleeve on the whole time when cooking on the stove so you don't grab the cast iron by mistake.
- Takes up very little space in your drawer.
- Secure, comfortable and stable grip. Heat reducing and enhanced grip with internal silicone ribbing gives the potholder extra protection for your hands.
- 5-5/8-inch by 2-inch
- BPA Free
- FDA Approved
The major advantage with having a removable silicone hot handle holder opposed to having a permanent protective handle cover on the skillet is that it enables using a cast-iron skillet in hot oven without ruining the handle.
The silicone handle should be taken off cookware before put into hot oven.
For a lesser size, please refer to the S-Size Silicone Hot Handle Holder, also included in the Set Of 3 and Set Of 5, all available on this page.
Life time No-Hassle Free Replacement Guarantee!
Click the "Add to Cart" button on the Top of this page to Protect your hands Now!
Compare to Similar Items
This item Silicone Hot Handle Holder, 2-Pack, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Crucible Cookware||Crucible Cookware||Amazon.com||AbanBa|
|Item Weight||3.1 ounces||1.06 ounces||1.6 ounces||—|
Top Customer Reviews
I've been using this thing for several months now and have not found a single thing to actually complain about.
1. It works. I boiled water on my 12" Lodge cast iron pan until it was too hot handle. I then slipped on this hot handle holder and was able to pick up and hold the pan indefinitely.
2. You can leave it on cast iron pans when you cook over a stove top. If you're like me, you've forgotten that you're working on cast iron a few times and grabbed a hot handle without pot holders. Burning yourself just once may be enough reason to fork over a few bucks for one of these. But please understand that silicone insulates heat to a certain extent before it turns hot as well. That means you can't leave this (or any) silicone pot holder on when you put your pan in the oven.
3. The pot holder is one-size-fits-all and can fit all my cast iron pans, including my generic cast iron 6", 8" and 10" pans that have shorter handles, my 10" Lodge square grill pan and my 12" lightweight cast iron Tramontina plan with long steel handle.
1. The inch closest to the flame can get REALLY hot. During my test, the heat that flows over the side of the pan made the handle holder hot enough to burn myself. This problem plagues the Lodge version as well, as you'll notice plenty of burned/melted Lodge hot handle holders on its product page.Read more ›
Fits my 10 Lodge griddle snug enough that I can drag the pan around by pinching the end (although I don't suggest lifting it this way). Comfortable too.
However, while it will prevent burns, it is no substitute for the classic cloth grip I've been using for years. While the pan was over 350deg, the handle holder itself exceeded 140deg. This is far too hot to use, and I don't know what good it is if I still need a glove to grab it with.
Lodge Striped Hot Handle Holders/Mitts, Set of 2 is what I've always used. They're super loose, and will fall off if given a chance. But they won't light even when you take a flame to em, and I can carry a 500deg skillit to the sink with just this.
Now, one thing...it doesn't work for all handles. I included a pic of the pan it worked on...for a perfect fit, the handle needs to be flat and rounded. It didn't fit on any of my pans with a more tubular handle. But when it does fit, it's secure and doesn't budge until you take it off, and it completely diffuses the heat and stays cool. A very nice product.
I received a discount for review purposes. My opinions and large assortment of pans are my own.
One bit of warning - you can leave these on while you cook on low to medium heat, but if you go higher than that, they will get pretty warm themselves.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Perfect handle cover for my new cast iron pan! I just use it for the stovetop so can't talk about how it does in the oven. Love the color! Very happy 😊Published 11 hours ago by A. Williford
This thing still gets hot! I also have the striped cloth ones, which are cheaper, and will definitely be sticking with those.Published 1 day ago by Tony Horton
Very disappointed this potholder is anything but large. It is so small hardly fits on any handlesPublished 1 day ago by Grandma Merrill
Bought these for a 10.5 inch cast iron pan. Both handle holders are on the big side for this size pan, but they can work with all my other pans as well. Read morePublished 2 days ago by J0Wright
I like the handle ok but it is extremely difficult to put on a hot skillet. You will need an additional hot pad to hold the skillet. Ecsuse the silicon fits so tightly. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Mary
Too tight to get on/off the cast iron pan and not suitable to use in/out of the oven. What use is it?Published 4 days ago by Chad Haering
Works well on my new iron skillet, fits perfectly. Would recommend.Published 4 days ago by sharkgrl9
It's good in terms of isolating the heat. But grip is not good, as pot/pan slips from inside. You will have to really clutch it tight to avoid your pan/pot from slipping out..Published 5 days ago by Strong Head