Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Epica Silicone Coated Ironing Board Cover Resists Scorching and Staining - 15"x54"
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $7.19. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$6.04 (32%)|
Order it now.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SILICONE COATING AND HEAVY DUTY PADDING FOR EXCEPTIONAL DURABILITY: Easily handles frequent ironing sessions and outlasts similar board covers that lack the scorch-resistant Epica silicone coating.
- ELASTICIZED EDGES AND VELCRO STRAPS GIVE YOU A SECURE, NON-SLIP FIT: Never worry about your board cover slipping and leaving edges exposed. Epica Ironing Board Covers fit beautifully year after year.
- GENEROUSLY SIZED AND EASILY TAILORED TO FIT A WIDE RANGE OF BOARDS: The 15 inch x 54 inch cover fits all standard sized ironing boards and the elasticized edges and velcro straps give a custom fit.
- REFLECTS THE HEAT SO YOUR IRONING GOES FASTER: The ingenious silver silicone surface reflects the heat of the iron so you achieve flawless, wrinkle-free clothes in a fraction of the time.
- 100% RISK-FREE WARRANTY FOR UP TO 2 FULL YEARS: The Epica Silicone Coated Ironing Board Cover is built to last, but if you don't absolutely love it, you are covered for 2 full years.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Stubborn Wrinkles Are No Match For The Epica Ironing Board Cover
Ordinary board covers can actually get in the way and make your work harder when they scorch and absorb spilled starch, but the Epica cover has extra-thick padding and an amazing silicone coating that repels spills and withstands high heat to resist scorching.
The Silicone Coated Silver Cover Allows Clothes To Glide Effortlessly
Your Epica cover won’t work against you the way most cloth covers will because the silicone coating doesn’t create friction to pull your clothes out of shape. You'll love ironing on an Epica Silicone Coated Ironing Board Cover.
Reflective Heat Helps You Iron Faster
The silver silicone coated surface reflects the heat of your iron back at your clothes, so it’s like ironing both sides of the garment at once. Your clothes come out looking fresh and crisp in half the time.
Super Thick Felt Padding Will Never Bunch Or Shift
On ordinary ironing board covers, the padding is thin and can separate from the top cover, making your job harder when it bunches and shifts around. The Epica Ironing Board Cover will never get in the way because the thick padding is fully attached to the cover. Taking the cover off and putting it on is a breeze because it is all one piece. Elasticized edges and two adjustable velcro straps help you achieve a custom fit that won’t shift around.
You Are Covered By Our 100% Iron-Clad 2-Year Warranty
When you order your new Epica Silicone Coated Ironing Board Cover today, you can relax knowing there is no risk involved. If the Epica cover fails to perform to expectations, you'll get your money back.
Compare to similar items
This item Epica Silicone Coated Ironing Board Cover Resists Scorching and Staining - 15"x54"
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Perella's||Space with Taste||Daily Drops||Amazon.com||H & K Innovations||Amazon.com|
|Color||Grey||Asst||Any Color Will Do||Concord Turquoise||White and Green||Silver Coated|
|Item Dimensions||—||15 x 15 x 1 in||15 x 54 x 1.5 in||54 x 2 x 15 in||15 x 0.24 x 54 in||15.98 x 10.51 x 2.99 in|
Top customer reviews
1. It has more padding than the Checkys cover.
2. It fit on top of the old cover giving it even more padding. I had to remove the old cover to use the Checkys cover.
3. It has two velcro straps to hold the cover in place. I added two more Dritz fasteners but I doubt I really need them. The Checkys cover
has no straps and it moved around a bit. I had trouble trying to use the Dritz straps on the Checkys whereas they fit fine on the Epica.
The overall quality of the Epica cover is just better. The one piece of advice I would give to anyone buying this cover is to make sure to install it nose end first. There is more material at the nose of this cover and while that makes for a nice secure fit, it does make it pretty much impossible to put the wide end on first.
by stretching and securing with velcro straps. The surface is smooth and seems to reflect heat as now both sides of my shirts are pressed much better than when using my old cover. The time it takes to smooth my shirts are less than half for sure, maybe less. I don't have to repress areas that get bunched up now as this is so smooth. I wish I had known about this many years earlier...
Updated 8/26: I purchased another one for a family member who really liked it.
It's nice, smooth, and "installs" relatively easily, as long as you sit down, with the pointy end aimed away from you and put it on from that part down to the larger flat bit.
Just be careful not to let the Velcro straps double up on the fuzzy bits, or you'll take some of that away when you pull it away from itself.