- Save 25% each on Macaron Baking Half Sheet Mats Set offered by Velesco when you purchase 1 or more. Enter code VLS25OFF at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Silicone Macaron Baking Mat - Set of 2 Half Sheet (Thick & Large 11 5/8" x 16 1/2") - Non Stick Silicon Liner for Bake Pans & Rolling - Macaroon/Pastry/Cookie Making - Professional Grade Nonstick
|Sale:||$14.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$8.04 (35%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- THICK/LARGE & MULTI-PURPOSE: Fits US standard half size baking sheets (16.5" x 11 5/8") - Mat thickness is 0.75 mm (approx. 1/32"). Perfect for baking, kneading, rolling, candy/macaron/pastry/cookie/bun/bread making as well as for freezing meat balls, dumplings, fruits and vegetables. Copyrighted Macaron piping patern had been designed in collaboration with professional french trained executive chef Bruno Albouse, an executive producer of The Real Deal Cooking Channel.
- FOOD SAFE/NON-TOXIC & HEALTHY: Made of premium quality non-toxic materials passed strict FDA approved tests. No oil or fat is required for baking which reduces intake of cholesterol, saturated fat & cancerogenic substances produced by cooking oils subjected to high temperatures.
- OVEN/MICROWAVE/DISHWASHER/FREEZER SAFE - DURABLE & LONG LASTING: It's flexible yet tear resistant, and designed to withstand thousands of uses under extreme conditions of bitter cold and intense heat (from -40°F to up to 480°F).
- NON-STICK & EASY-TO-CLEAN: No more scrubbing! Even burnt sugar and fat falls off on its on. Just rinse the mat in warm soapy water to clean it. You can also wash it in your dishwasher. Repeated multiple uses and washing cycles do not affect non-stick properties of the mat. After every use and cleanup, it will be just like new again.
- PERFECT, CONSISTENT RESULTS: Silicone/fiberglass hybrid construction helps to distribute heat evenly along the entire baking surface therefore you always get perfect consistent results every time you bake - no more burned and under-baked spots. Look at the pictures of the bread I cooked. It's perfect all around!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Compare to similar items
This item Silicone Macaron Baking Mat - Set of 2 Half Sheet (Thick & Large 11 5/8" x 16 1/2") - Non Stick Silicon Liner for Bake Pans & Rolling - Macaroon/Pastry/Cookie Making - Professional Grade Nonstick
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Velesco||TerraX||The Simple Baker||Premremell||Velesco||Aprince|
|Color||Biege||White||Red Staggered||Purple and yellow||Biege||Pink|
STOP EATING TONS OF CHOLESTEROL, SATURATED FAT & CANCEROGENIC SUBSTANCES PRODUCED BY COOKING OILS SUBJECTED TO HIGH TEMPERATURES!
Instead of lubricating your baking sheet with oil & fat, make it nonstick with Velesco Silicone Baking Mat!
Not only does it eliminate potentially dangerous elements from your diet, but it also makes your life a bit easier and more enjoyable. Because once you finish baking, all you need to do is to rinse the mat in warm soapy water, roll it up & store.
And most of the time, you don't even have to wash your sheet.
IT'S ABSOLUTELY THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK!
Save on cooking oils & fat! Stop buying miles of parchment paper! And save on baking sheets & pans!
The only reason why you trash them prematurely is because over time, they get damaged by burnt sugar & fat, as well as by abrasive cleaning products.
Our silicone baking mats keep all the nasty stuff away from your baking sheets & pans causing them to last much longer.
HERE IS WHY PEOPLE ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE MATS
- 100% Non-Stick & Easy-To-Clean
- Thick & Large - Perfect Fit for Standard Oven
- Multi-Purpose - Baking, Kneading, Rolling & Freezing
- Durable & Long Lasting - Good for Thousands of Uses
- Perfect, Consistent Results Every Time You Bake
- Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher & Freezer Safe
- Food Safe, Non-Toxic, Hypoallergenic & Healthy
- Eco-Friendly - Non-Toxic & Fully Recyclable
- Saves Space - Rolled, It Takes Very Little Space
BEST LIFETIME & 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We are dedicated to your satisfaction. Shop with confidence!
*** SCROLL UP & CLICK THE ADD TO CART BUTTON NOW! ***
Top customer reviews
Melted on cheese is usually a recipe for disaster for any baking sheet. But when your baking sheet is lined with one of these silicone mats ... no scraping, soaking, elbow grease required. The cheese literally just comes right off with no effort whatsoever.
I will be ordering more sets of various sizes for sure!!!!!
The mats are quite thick and durable feeling. The corners are clipped to make getting them out of the pan quite easy. If there is any downside to these mats (and any silicon mat really), it is that they must be dried by hand immediately after washing. This is due to the flexible and floppy nature of silicon, and thus, they are not easy to dry by sitting is a dish rack. Perhaps someone may have a better solution than I do for this, but truthfully, this isn't really a problem.
I would recommend anyone who might need parchment paper or baking mats for their cooking needs to consider investing in Velesco baking mats. They are worth the money.
I like how the corners are cut. The mats fit very well within my 11x17 jelly roll pan, that actually measures 11.5 x 16.5 (go figure). Initially I thought rounded corners on the mat would be much more pleasing than the 45-degree cut but upon closer examination, I realized my pan actually curves upward. If the mat had rounded corners, the corners would be elevated. Not sure it makes any difference to anyone...
With all it's non-stick properties, the mat is actually non-slip when on the pan. This came as a pleasant surprise to me. Unlike parchment paper that slides around, this mat stays in place.
First test was chocolate chip cookies. I cheated and used Pilsbury dough. The cookies definitely slide off the pan much more easily than parchment paper. Other than that, no discernable difference to me.
Second test was French macaron shells using the oven's convection feature. The shell batter spreads out much more evenly on this mat than on parchment paper. However, I did have to leave the shells in the oven a little bit longer. As finicky as macarons are, my gut feel tells me the mat absorbed some of the heat which caused the longer bake time but I don't have any scientific evidence. It did feel like the shells took longer to cool than it previously did on parchment paper. I'm not sure if that's because I was feeling antsy.
Cleaning is easy. I just use a soft sponge with the mat still in the pan. Nothing sticks.
Most recent customer reviews
Nice and heavy, with those (very-necessary) angled corners~
Which make them super-easy to lift from the cookie sheet without slopping crumbs or...Read more