Silicone Macaron Baking Mat - Set of 2 Half Sheet (Thick & Large 11 5/8" x 16 1/2") - Non Stick Silicon Liner for Bake Pans & Rolling - Macaroon/Pastry/Cookie Making - Professional Grade Nonstick
|Price:||$14.95 FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$8.04 (35%)|
- THICK/LARGE & MULTI-PURPOSE: Fits US standard half size baking sheets (16.5" x 11 5/8") - Mat thickness is 0.75 mm (approx. 1/32"). Perfect for baking, kneading, rolling, candy/macaron/pastry/cookie/bun/bread making as well as for freezing meat balls, dumplings, fruits and vegetables. Copyrighted Macaron piping patern had been designed in collaboration with professional french trained executive chef Bruno Albouse, an executive producer of The Real Deal Cooking Channel.
- FOOD SAFE/NON-TOXIC & HEALTHY: Made of premium quality non-toxic materials passed strict food safety tests. No oil or fat is required for baking which reduces intake of cholesterol, saturated fat & cancerogenic substances produced by cooking oils subjected to high temperatures.
- OVEN/MICROWAVE/DISHWASHER/FREEZER SAFE - DURABLE & LONG LASTING: It's flexible yet tear resistant, and designed to withstand thousands of uses under extreme conditions of bitter cold and intense heat (from -40°F to up to 480°F).
- NON-STICK & EASY-TO-CLEAN: No more scrubbing! Even burnt sugar and fat falls off on its on. Just rinse the mat in warm soapy water to clean it. You can also wash it in your dishwasher. Repeated multiple uses and washing cycles do not affect non-stick properties of the mat. After every use and cleanup, it will be just like new again.
- PERFECT, CONSISTENT RESULTS: Silicone/fiberglass hybrid construction helps to distribute heat evenly along the entire baking surface therefore you always get perfect consistent results every time you bake - no more burned and under-baked spots. Look at the pictures of the bread I cooked. It's perfect all around!
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Exclusive items from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
STOP EATING TONS OF CHOLESTEROL, SATURATED FAT & CANCEROGENIC SUBSTANCES PRODUCED BY COOKING OILS SUBJECTED TO HIGH TEMPERATURES!
Instead of lubricating your baking sheet with oil & fat, make it nonstick with Velesco Silicone Baking Mat!
Not only does it eliminate potentially dangerous elements from your diet, but it also makes your life a bit easier and more enjoyable. Because once you finish baking, all you need to do is to rinse the mat in warm soapy water, roll it up & store.
And most of the time, you don't even have to wash your sheet.
IT'S ABSOLUTELY THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR BUCK!
Save on cooking oils & fat! Stop buying miles of parchment paper! And save on baking sheets & pans!
The only reason why you trash them prematurely is because over time, they get damaged by burnt sugar & fat, as well as by abrasive cleaning products.
Our silicone baking mats keep all the nasty stuff away from your baking sheets & pans causing them to last much longer.
HERE IS WHY PEOPLE ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE MATS
- 100% Non-Stick & Easy-To-Clean
- Thick & Large - Perfect Fit for Standard Oven
- Multi-Purpose - Baking, Kneading, Rolling & Freezing
- Durable & Long Lasting - Good for Thousands of Uses
- Perfect, Consistent Results Every Time You Bake
- Oven, Microwave, Dishwasher & Freezer Safe
- Food Safe, Non-Toxic, Hypoallergenic & Healthy
- Eco-Friendly - Non-Toxic & Fully Recyclable
- Saves Space - Rolled, It Takes Very Little Space
BEST 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
We are dedicated to your satisfaction. Shop with confidence!
*** SCROLL UP & CLICK THE ADD TO CART BUTTON NOW! ***
Compare with similar items
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I use this mat for more than just baking cookies though, I use it for baking chicken wings, roasted potato wedges, baked potatoes, swiss cake rolls, baked french fries, stuffed mushrooms, etc etc.
One important note; do NOT use the abrasive side of a sponge! It will create miniature scratches in the mat and that will take on the dishsoap and other oils and it will transfer onto whatever you bake on there FOREVER! I've had 2 sets of baking mats ruined before I realized what I was doing. If you have done this one or twice while not rubbing down super hard, it is possible to save it by soaking the mat in a vinegar-water mixture for a couple of days, then rinsing them and boiling them in a pot of hot water. Rinse and repeat if there's still a taste and scent of dish soap.
I am revising this feedback for the prompt response and action regarding my concern. I received a refund for the damaged piece. After using the mat, I can say that it's a good product so far.
I received an email from Max regarding my purchase. I let him know one of my mats had a tear in it. I received an immediate refund of half the order that I didn't even ask for and also a 10% off code to use on a future order. I did purchase the mats again and this time they were both perfect! Thanks Max for awesome customer service. I am changing the rating to 5 stars.
Top international reviews
The mats themselves are of excellent quality and the circles are incredibly useful. On this mat my girlfriend and I managed to make macarons, meringues and cookies.
None of the above items stuck to the mat and all of them cooked evenly throughout the bake.
I would highly recommend these mats to anyone who has had issues with items sticking to baking paper or has uneven bakes.
The item is also very easy to wash and anything that is on it comes off with a little hot soapy water.
Again, I would highly recommed this product
Otherwise looks like good quality.
Le marquage est indispensable pour moi, car je ne maitrise pas encore l'usage de la poche à douille. Du coup, ils étaient tous de taille pratiquement identique. Très bon produit, je recommande.
Les macarons loupent.
Autre détail gênant les dimensions de ce tapis ne s'adaptent pas aux plaques macarons pour four... Ni même à la plupart des plaques de France. ( une fois coupé.... Il sera parfait pour une autre utilisation car il est très qualitatif)