- SPECIAL PROMO: Save 10% on a set of Silchef Silicone Spatulas when you purchase 1 set of Silchef Silicone Baking Mats. Limited-Time Offer! Press 'Add to Cart' now! Enter code SILCHEF4 at checkout. Enter code SILCHEF4 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- SPECIAL PROMO: Save 10% on each Silchef Splatter Screen when you purchase 1 Set of Silchef Baking mats. Limited-Time Offer! Press 'Add to Cart' now! Enter code SILCHEF3 at checkout. Enter code SILCHEF3 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- SPECIAL PROMO: Save 10% on a set of Silchef Silicone Kitchen Tongs when you purchase 1 set of Silchef Silicone Baking Mats. Limited-Time Offer! Press 'Add to Cart' now! Enter code SILCHEF2 at checkout. Enter code SILCHEF2 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- SPECIAL PROMO: Save 10% on each set of Silchef Baking Mats when you purchase 2 or more. Limited-Time Offer! Press 'Add to Cart' now! Enter code SILCHEF1 at checkout. Enter code SILCHEF1 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Silicone 3 Piece Non Stick Baking Mats with Measurements 2 Half Sheet Liners and 1 Quarter Sheet Mat, Professional Quality, Non Toxic and FDA Approved, Red, Yellow and Green
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.44. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- ✓3 Mats, 2 Handy Sizes: Our colorful 3-pack gives you countless options. Use the 2 half-sheet mats to line standard baking trays. Use the 1/4-sheet liner on baking tray in your toaster oven, for small batches and much more.
- ✓Better Baked Goods: Made with silicone-coated fiberglass mesh, these professional-grade mats provide even heat distribution. You get consistent, delicious results - no burned or undercooked spots!
- ✓ Healthy Low-Cost Alternative: Forget fattening oils, messy sprays & pricey parchment paper. Your non-stick Silchef Mats are reusable over & over. Simply wipe off or pop in the dishwasher (top rack).
- ✓Nontoxic & BPA Free: FDA & LFGB approved, these mats are totally safe for you & your family. Plus, they won't absorb odors or flavors, so you'll never taste last night's dinner in today's meals.
- ✓Money-Back Guarantee: Not thrilled with your Silchef Baking Mats? Return them anytime for a full refund of your purchase price. No questions asked!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Silchef||Genround||jackwilleyqwqe||Dynasty Products|
Made of premium silicone/fiberglass for better airflow & even heat distribution, these thick 1mm, nonstick, nontoxic baking mats come in 2 handy sizes. Turn any cookie sheets or pan into a non-stick cooking surface!
More for Your Money!
With each Silchef Set, you get:
• 2 US half-sheet mats, each 16-1/2" x 11-5/8", designed to fit neatly inside any standard 18" x 13" baking tray
• 1 quarter-sheet mat (11-1/2" x 8-1/2"), perfect for your toaster oven or microwave
• All at 1 sensible price!
Non-Stick Baking, Roasting & More
Talk about versatile… they're a perfect alternative to fatty oils, messy sprays & costly parchment paper. What's more, they'll help ensure perfect results: evenly baked cookies... crusty golden-brown breads... fluffy pies & pastries... juicy, tender roasts....perfect for pastry rolling .....great for making macarons, Jelly rolls and much more.
The secret's the top-grade silicone/fiberglass mesh, which allows better air circulation for more even heat distribution.
Safe for Oven, Dishwasher, Microwave & Freezer
Each Chef grade Silchef Mat withstands temperatures from minus 40 to 482 degrees F. So, you can pop it in the oven, wash it in the dishwasher, even slip it into the freezer.
Better for Your Family, Your Budget & the Planet
No more greasy oils & iffy sprays! Our FDA-approved silicone mats:
• Add NO calories, toxins, odd smells, or bad flavors
• Wipe clean in seconds - no mess, no scraping
• Are reusable over & over, so they're cheaper than parchment paper & easier on the environment
Plus, They're Backed by Our Full Guarantee
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: This is what happened after 3 months. I estimate that I use the small mat every other day usually to reheat pastries and bake frozen foods in a toaster oven. I wash with regular dish soap using a soft sponge. The mat is totally brown and the colored parts are coming off like glue. I can't use the mat anymore as it gives off a plastic burning smell when the oven heats up.
Can I get a refund? For the price, aluminum foil is much cheaper though wasteful. But foil might be less harmful in the landfill than these mats as I don't think they are 100% silicone.
9/9/2015 Update: I was surprisingly contacted by the vendor offering a full replacement. I will try the new ones and, hopefully, will have better results. Vendor assured that these mats are 100% silicone.
9/7/2016 Update: One year later and the big mats are great for cookies & reheating frozen foods in a convection oven. The mats are NOT made for a toaster oven though, as the second small mat I tested suffered the same fate as the first: browning, peeling & cracking of the colored parts. Also, make sure to always place the mats on a solid tray when baking and not one with any perforation as the mat will discolor at the exposed spots. I'd mistakenly used a tray with drainage slits once; now the mat has light imprints of the slits.
They arrived in perfect condition, and performed well with the batch of cookies I baked. They fit the pans I bought them for. And it's fun having the three different colors. I like brightly colored kitchen items.
They were easy to clean, and I had no issues with shipping or damage to the product. I have not used them to bake but I assume they work fine since they are heat resistant to the toaster.