Silicone Muffin Pan and Cupcake Maker 12 Cup, Red, Plus Muffin Recipe Ebook
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- MULTI-PURPOSE SILICONE MUFFIN PANS: Muffins, Cupcakes, Cheesecake Bites, Mini Pot Pies, Baked Oatmeal, Large Ice Cubes, DIY Soap & More.
- COMMERCIAL GRADE, PROFESSIONAL USE MUFFIN PANS. FREE Extended Warranty with Registration, FREE Recipe eBook (PDF) and FREE 121 Cooking Secrets eBook sent by email. 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
- MUFFIN PAN SIZE: About 13 x 10 inches (each). Cup diameter top = 2 inches. Cup depth = 1.25 inches
- FAMILY SAFE *** SIMPLE TO USE *** EASY TO CLEAN - BPA-free. FDA Approved. Dishwasher safe. Microwave safe. Freezer safe. Silicone Muffin Pans oven safe to 470F.
- BUILT-IN STABILITY BARS between silicone muffin cups for maximum stability, strength and silicone flexibility
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Versatile Multi-purpose Silicone Muffin and Cupcake Pan, 12 Cup
Silicone Muffin Pans Beats Metals Pans! It is Better for You and the Environment
• Silicone Muffin Pans Exceeds FDA and LFGB (European) Silicone Food Safety Standards
• NO Chemical Coatings
• 100% Food Grade Silicone Muffin Pan
• Silicone Muffin Pans are BPA Free, Eco-Friendly
• Non-Stick - Muffins Pop Right Out!
• Silicone Muffin Pans Are Super Easy to Clean
• Dishwasher Safe, Microwave Safe, Freezer Safe
• Oven Safe - Heat Resistant to 450F
• Fast Cooling
So Many Food Ideas!
• Granola Cups with Yogurt
• Baked Oatmeal
• Baked Apple Cider Donuts
• Chocolate Coffee Smoothies
• Parmesan Hash Brown cups
• Crab Cakes
• Mini Corn Dogs
• Mini Lasagnas
• Spaghetti and Cheese Nests
• Chicken Pot Pies
• Mac and Cheese Bites
• Taco Cups
• Chocolate Chip Lava Cookies
• Much more!
BONUS WITH YOUR SILICONE MUFFIN PANS!
• Free Extended Warranty with Registration
• Free Recipes By Email after product ships
• Eat Healthy! Feel Better! Live Longer!
• Avoid GMOs, additives, food dyes and other harmful chemicals
• Use Silicone Muffin Pans to make large ice cubes, soap making and more
• Great for work, parties and school year-round
• Silicone Muffin Pan size = 12.9 x 9.5 inches, 12 cups
• Each cup = 2.75 inches wide, 1.25 inches deep
• Built-in Stability Bars
• Dishwasher and Microwave Safe. Oven Safe to 450F
Save Money. Save Time. Eat Healthy. Start Today!
Top customer reviews
I've made muffins and cupcakes so far, but I look forward to trying some of the recipes that I was sent by email.
I received 4 emails total. The first one was how to use and clean the product. The next 3 emails were 20 recipes total for muffins, cupcakes and then creative ideas. I never thought to use my muffin pan for super large ice cubes! I really like the multipurpose use of these muffin pans.
I learned a great little trick to have the muffins or cupcakes pop out real easy - I use a little oil on the silcone muffin pans when I cook them, and then let them cool for a few minutes before getting them out. I also put a cookie sheet on top of the muffin pan, grab the muffin pan (with the cookie sheet on top) and then turn them over together. The cupcakes just popped out for me. Sometimes I have used a small butter knife to scrape the edges of the muffin pan if the muffins look like they might stick, but not for my latest batch.
I originally started with individual silicone muffin cups, but this 12 cup muffin pan is SO MUCH easier to clean. The individual cups always get thrown around in my dishwasher and sometimes end up at the bottom. Then I have to clean them again. I don't have this problem with the 12 cup muffin pan that I bought. According to the emails I received, I put it on bottom shelf of my dishwasher and it cleans without a problem.
I also went to the company's website to register for my lifetime product guarantee. It took less than 3 minutes and I was able to choose to receive coupons for future Amazon products. Money is tight for me, so anywhere I can go to save a few dollars on a good product is a winner for me.
1. It started SMOKING in the oven. There is no reason for something designed for baking to smoke in a 350 degree oven! I hand washed it thoroughly before using it, too. The "smoke" smell was a weird blend of plastic and air freshener! Whatever it was, it was not good. I could SEE the smoke in my kitchen after I opened the oven!
2. It made my muffins taste weird! That "smoke" smell of plastic & air freshener was also in the muffins! YUCK! Toxic muffins anyone?
3. It's REALLY flexible. Way too flimsy for a muffin pan. I almost spilled them when putting them into the oven, even while using 2 hands.
4. Wasn't I supposed to get some kind of recipe book with my purchase? It doesn't matter at this point, because this product is garbage.
I have read many other reviews for other brands of silicone muffin pans and have read about these problems occurring with them. No one else had these problems with this brand? I have read that this means this product is not 100% silicone and must have "fillers" in it. Meaning it's CHEAP and you get what you pay for. Needless to say, BE WARNED! I'm throwing this crap in the garbage! However, my family would like to thank Silicone Designs for the dose of toxic smoke and muffins!
With this muffin pan, the egg muffins just pop out and the clean up is very quick and easy.