Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Silicone Ice Pop Molds and Popsicle Maker, Set of ..." and save 66% off the $29.95 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Silicone Ice Pop Molds and Popsicle Maker, Set of 6, Assorted Colors, Plus 60 Recipes Ebook
|Sale:||$11.88 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$18.07 (60%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- FREE EXTENDED WARRANTY, Includes 60 Ice Pop Recipes eBook and Free Healthy Eating Guide eBook sent by email after product ships.
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee!!
- 100% PURE GRADE SILICONE - exceeds FDA and LFGB (European) silicone standards. BPA Free. No Latex. Passes the Ultimate Filler Test for Silicone - the Burn Test!
- EASY TO USE. Making healthy ice Pops is as easy as adding fruit, ice and yogurt into a blender and puree. Pour - Freeze - Eat - Repeat!
- SAFE FOR YOUR FAMILY. Healthy snacks for your kids. No more GMOs, high fructose corn syrup and other additives. Dishwasher Safe.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Silicone Ice Pop Molds and Popsicle Maker, Set of 6, Assorted Colors, Plus 60 Recipes Ebook
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||AmazingLight||L&J Quality||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||AmazingLight||OUNONA Direct|
|Color||pink, purple, yellow, green, red, blue||Green-yellow||Multi||Multicolor||Clear Tubes and Color Tops||Green|
|Item Dimensions||3.5 x 10 x 2 in||4.25 x 6.25 x 6 in||5 x 9 x 4 in||1.5 x 1.5 x 8 in||3.5 x 10 x 2 in||1.38 x 7 x 4.13 in|
Healthy Snacks for Kids, Teens and Big Kids!
INCLUDES HEALTHY ICE POP eBOOK with 60 RECIPES (DIGITAL DOWNLOAD)
Make Your Own Healthy & Tasty Ice Pops with our Easy to Use, No Mess, non-BPA, Silicone Popsicle Molds
Our silicone ice pop makers are an easy, no fuss way to make the perfect ice pop. Parents will love the no mess design, simply remove the lid and the ice pop easily slides right out. No need to worry about them melting all over the place! Set of 6 - multiple colors.
Frozen Treats for the Adults
Ice popsicles are not only great for the kids but adults will love them too. They can be an excellent healthy option for people trying to lose weight or use them at your next party. Fun and functional with lids that fit snugly for no messy dripping. You can even pop the lid back on and save the rest for later.
Finally, A Healthy Snack That Kids Love!
Take Charge of Your Family's Health and Avoid the Chemicals in Grocery Store Snack Foods:
- Avoid high fructose corn syrup, GMOs, artificial flavors
- Avoid preservatives, food dyes, MSG
- Avoid food allergy ingredients like milk, eggs, nuts, wheat
Enjoy Watching Your Kids Having Fun AND Eating Healthy
- Use healthy fruits and vegetables
- Sneak in some spinach leaves
Don't Wait! Start Eating Healthy Now!
Easy to Use. Easy to Clean. Includes Healthy Recipe eBook (Digital Download)
- Does not hurt the environment- no throw way sticks or other paper
- Eat to Make - blend, pour, freeze, eat and repeat!
- Easy to Clean. Dishwasher safe.
- Easy to Use. Kid-friendly push design keeps juice inside and not on their clothes!
- Resealable Lids.
- Each mold holds about 3.4 fl oz and is 8 inches long
- Take up little room in the freezer
- Great way to include healthy foods into yours and your children's diets
- Handy 6 pack means there are enough for everyone
- The Kids will Love Them!
- Easy to make: Blend - Freeze - Enjoy
- Use your own healthy ingredients
- Avoid GMOs, Frutose Corn Syrup and other chemicals
- Great for kids, teen and Big Kids
- Easy to clean
- Dishwasher safe - top or bottom rack
- Exceeds silicone food-grade standards
Includes Ice Pop Recipe eBook (Digital Download)
- Sent as PDF file through email
- Sent by email when your product ships
- Healthy recipes
eBook Recipes include:
- Best fruits to use
- Best vegetables to use
- Non-dairy ideas
- Good sugar substitutes
- Yogurt based ice pops
- Fruit ice pops
- Christmas / Holiday ice pops
- Rootbeer float ice pops
- Much more!!
Top Customer Reviews
What I love: It is safe in the dishwasher and food safe. Those are indispensable qualities. They don't drip. Yeah. I let a crew of kids eat berry popsicles on my couch while watching Frozen. No stains. Awesome.
What I like: The colors are bright. The caps are not attached. I thought attached was a good idea until I realized that my kids would just pull them off and then they'd be lost rendering the whole thing useless. This way, I remove the cap and rinse and store it right away. A few recipes came and then the company emailed me. Not a necessity- recipes (if you need them) are easy to find online. But it's nice.
A little less awesome: I did have to put the pops in warm water for a minute to loosen them. Not a big deal. Minor inconvenience which I suspect will disappear in the warm popsicle season.
I froze smoothie consistency mush, and I froze them upright in a cup as recommended. I have no idea if spillage is a concern. I will say, they were pretty easy to fill because the silicone is so soft. I just spooned in the smoothie and pinched a bit too make sure there were no big bubbles.
I'll probably buy more.
I was concerned that these might be too thin or that the caps would leak, but my fears were unfounded on both counts. The silicone is nice and thick; the stand easily when propped in an open box of Hot Pockets or leaned against the side of the freezer. The lids seem to be very snug & free of leaks, although I haven't been bold enough to leave one on its side for very long while the pop was still liquid, yet (just don't overfill them or they'll pop their tops no matter how they're situated, but that's the case with any popsicles).
Overall, these are some fantastic molds and I highly recommend them.