Silicone Ice Cube Trays -4 Piece Premium Food Grade Silicone Ice Tray Molds, Makes Amazing 1.3'' Inches Ice Cubes- (Set of 4)- Black
|Sale:||$12.87 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
|You Save:||$7.12 (36%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 4 PREMIUM ICE CUBE TRAY MOLDS - Makes Amazing 1.3'' inches Ice cubes, Each tray measures 7.3L x 4.5W x 1.3H inches, STURDY and HEAVY DUTY construction (4pc combine weight approximately 1.08 LBS ) Each tray makes 15 ice cubes- 4 trays makes 60 ice cubes at once!
- PREMIUM SILICONE ICE MOLDs- FDA standard & BPA Free food grade silicone ice cube trays, Heat resistant silicone molds-Wide Range Temperature tolerance: -40 to 445F (0-230C). Safe for use in the Oven, dishwasher, freezer, refrigerator and microwave
- FLEXIBLE NON-STICK ICE MAKER TRAYS - Non-Stick Silicone easily releases ice cubes. Silicone ice trays won't crack or break like stiff plastic molds or trays; Easy to clean, dishwasher safe and is a must have kitchen gadget
- EASY TO USE- With Silicone Trays, you get to choose the cube you want to get out. Choose 1 of the 15 cubes, press on the back of the chosen cube and gave a gentle push, the chosen ice cube pops out (with traditional plastic tray, many cubes become loose after twist) INSTRUCTION ON GETTING ICE CUBE OUT- Gentle push to the bottom of whichever ice cube you want to release, the ice cube will come out of tray easily after gentle push from bottom of ice tray. MAKES PERFECT ICE CUBES FOR YOUR GLASS
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE- We GUARANTEE our ice trays good quality, Our Ice Trays made with food grade FDA standard Silicone and will not make your drink smell or weird taste. If you not satisfied with our product quality or unhappy with the purchase- BARGAIN PARADISE CORP gladly accept your return within 30 days after your purchase for FULL REFUND with no questions asked
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
This 4pc set of silicone ice cube tray molds are the perfect addition to any kitchen! Silicone Ice Trays are clean and easy to use and reusable up to 2,000 times. Class up your beverages when having guests over, add fruit before you freeze for the kids! Made from BPA free silicone, flexible for easy release, non-toxic, and easy to clean and dishwasher safe. Each mold measures 7.3L x 4.5W x 1.3H inches. Each tray have 15 cavities, Make up to 60 ice cubes at once! PREMIUM SILICONE ICE MOLDs- FDA standard, BPA Free food grade silicone. MAKES PERFECT ICE CUBES FOR YOUR GLASS - Perfect for Kids drinks, Whiskey, Highball, Cocktail and Hurricane Glasses. Great for Iced Coffee and for long lasting Iced Tea. FLEXIBLE NON-STICK ICE MAKER TRAY - Silicone ice trays won't crack or break like stiff plastic molds or trays; Easy to fill, easy to use, easy to clean, dishwasher safe and is a must have kitchen gadget. EASILY BEAT THE HEAT WITH THIS COOL ICE TRAY!
Top Customer Reviews
I hear you now, saying "They're just ice cubes". Not anymore they aren't. These trays will change your entire worldview when it comes to the thought process surrounding your decision to chill a beverage. All my guests are always entertained at the large, perfectly cubed ice I have to offer in the drinks (It's seriously a talking point!) and they make the drink ice cold while taking a lot longer to melt (smaller surface area than smaller cubes... SCIENCE!).
This is just something you have to buy. Seriously considering checking all of my friends and relatives freezer's and buying them these for christmas if they don't have them - just because its a HUGE improvement to something you didn't even know what was wrong.
The trays themselves are simple silicone molds. They either "are" or "are not". These trays very much "are". They include four trays, and are the best value you can get. They'll fit any freezer well.
To get rid of the weird taste:
-> Place them in a oven (preheated to 375-400 degrees F).
-> Leave them in there for about 5-10 minutes.
-> Carefully remove and let cool.
-> Wash with water and soap (optionally dip them in a water & bleach solution and then wash).
After doing this, my trays went back to making ice with no taste. Even when all that is left is ice water, still tastes fine.
For me doing this was the logical solution since the silicon CAN withstand high heat, and if the taste is due to bacteria well... the heat will deal with that.
What I do now to prevent them from getting this taste again is cycle between two trays. I put to trays in the freezer, and when one is empty, I quickly rinse them and put it on the dish rack. I then replace that one with one of the two trays that were set aside. Works great for me now, and haven't had any taste sneaking up on me so far.
EDIT August 31, 2016: The steps listed above don't seem to any longer fix the problem... the taste persists. I used a 1 part vinegar, 1 part water solution and let it soak over night... but even then it only worked for a couple of days. I can no longer recommend these as the amount of effort needed to maintain these are NOT worth it, or anyones time. If you're using them for things other than ice then give it a go... otherwise go with something else.
I've only had them a couple months, so maybe they do end up breaking down a little farther down the road. But then, all plastic ice trays I've ever had sucked, so I don't know how how the alternative is any better. Try em out, I think you'll be considering a second order before long.
Not having to twist and lose a bunch of ice cubes like I did with the plastic trays is great! Now I can get to drinking my gin and tonic faster! Plus, the price for four is really, really reasonable in comparison to others I have seen. I am very happy with my purchase.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
On my first couple times making ice there were little rubber pieces stuck to the corners but as you use them more i think they stop
Upside: sturdy, don't take up much freezer space, cubes are easy to remove once you get...Read more