5 Piece Silicone Kitchen Cooking Utensil Set, Heat Resistant up to 480 F , Dishwasher Safe, Including-spatula, Ladle, Slotted Turner, Mixing Spoon, Spoonula,
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- •STERILE SOLID SILICONE DESIGN: There's no head to pop off these kitchen tools and no seams between the handle and head of the ladle, spatula turner, mixing spoon, spoon spatula or slotted spoon for bacteria to grow, which means healthier cooking and less clean up required.
- •STRESS-FREE USE & CLEAN UP: With a strong nylon core and the perfectly shaped heads, now there are silicone utensils for every job. And Culinary Concepts premium non-stick silicone is literally the easiest substance to clean. Simply wipe under hot water or throw them in the dishwasher.
- •QUALITY YOU CAN COUNT ON: Culinary Concepts silicone cooking utensils are 100% FDA Grade and BPA Free. These heat resistant cooking tools can be used up to 480°F and are non-stick so you can mix and stir directly in your hot cooking pans without the extra worry of melting and cleaning. In addition,
- •SAVE MONEY WITH LASTING QUALITY; You no longer need to buy new kitchen tools every few years. The Culinary Concepts kitchen utensils are stain and odor resistant so you'll enjoy them for years to come - they will surely not discolor, warp, melt or chip like your old plastic kitchen utensils or bamboo kitchen utensils. As durable as they are beautiful, you can rely on them to keep bringing the tastiest food to your family; Save money with the longest lasting utensils you will ever own.
- •Your new 5 piece silicone set contains what you need to get started cooking or to update aging kitchen utensils: 1 X Large Spatula, 1 X Serving Spoon, 1 X Small Scraper (or Spoonula), 1 X Slotted Turner, 1 X Ladle.
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Heat-resistant silicone won’t melt. Remember that age-old idiom, A watched pot doesn’t boil? With this premium silicone cooking utensil set from Culinary Concepts, you can put the pot up, give things a good mix, and simply let it all cook while you focus on other things. And don’t worry about leaving your spatula or soup ladle in the pot they’re all heat-resistant up to 480F! This is particularly convenient when preparing hot sauces or other dishes that need frequent mixing. Simply leave the mixing spoon in the pot on the stove, without any fear of melted plastic in your food. Another nicety: The utensils can flex to get everything out of pot and pan corners. Enjoy easy and mess free cooking without any worries.