Other Sellers on Amazon
Silicone Sealing Ring 8 Quart Sweet and Savory Edition for IP DUO-80 - 2 Pack
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Perfect for replacing your 8 qt seals as IP instructions instruct every 18-24 months or when deformation is present
- Fits IP Model IP-DUO80 - The 8 Quart IP - SWEET and SAVORY edition (1 for Sweet dishes and 1 for Savory Dishes)
- Authentic Products with manufacturer warranty sold by Sale Contender only - be aware of other sellers imitating Instant Perrrt! products.
- Get two replacement seals made just for your IP instead of 1 for this price. We are IPlovers ourselves and we love having the backup seal.
- Made from durable silicone compound that's dishwasher safe, BPA Free, and Food-Safe.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
8 QT sealing ring 2 pack Sweet and Savory Edition for use in Instant Pot Branded Pressure Cookers. (IPDUO80) It is recommended to replace the silicone seal or gasket every 18-24 months or as soon as deformation is noticed. Get two seals for the price of one and possibly be covered for years. Seal is compatible with IP-DUO80 (DUO80). Tested and approved for use with Instant Pot models referenced above. The perfect accessories to have so that you keep cooking without worrying about a surprise failed seal. Instant Pot is a registered trademark owned by Double Insight, Inc. of which Instant Perrrt! Is not affiliated with or endorsed by.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A friend let me use her pressure pot, at a friends cabin. I cooked pre-smoked turkey legs for bean soup, & had to cook the legs TWICE, cuz they weren't tender, & meat was still hard. When I washed her sealing ring, I noticed it was hard & not flexible at all! So have extra new rings on hand B4 the current one goes bad!