Silicone Snowflake Mold: Non-Stick Baking, Chocolate, Ice, Muffins & Soap⎟Oven-Microwave-Freezer-Dishwasher Safe⎟6 Cavity Mold⎟Ships from USA
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ➤ WHEN YOU SIMPLY NEED THE BEST QUALITY - Compare Heidi Lee’s Silicone Mold with other similar molds on the market and see why you are making the right choice. We use the perfect thickness silicone in order to provide the proper amount of flexibility so that your baked goods and crafts pop out smoothly without breaking apart and ruining your creations.
- ➤ NONSTICK AND EASY TO RELEASE - No need for oil to prevent sticking like in metal pans. Everything slides out easily using our FDA approved & BPA free 100% food-grade silicone. No more messy kitchen counters means more time doing what you love. You will appreciate the molds ease of use after using it the first time. Freezer, microwave & dishwasher safe. Temperature range from -40F to 445F.
- ➤ UNLEASH YOUR CREATIVITY - This is one tool that every Baker, Confectioner, Chocolatier and Craft-Maker shouldn’t be without. Create dozens of fun ideas for parties, especially great for children's parties.
- ➤ EASY TO USE WITH GREAT RESULTS - Silicone mold allows anything to set & pop out cleanly. Get tons of compliments from friends & family
- ➤ BUY 2 & CUT DOWN YOUR BAKING OR CRAFTING TIME: Don’t be disappointed to find out that other similar molds come directly from China and take 3-4 weeks to arrive. When you order from us, your molds will arrive to your doorstep from 1-5 days, depending on your choice of shipping.You will be 100% SATISFIED or we'll refund your money, no questions asked.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare with similar items
CK Products 1-1/4-Inch Snowflake Chocolate Mold
6 Even Snowflakes Silicone Cake Mold
Efivs Arts Snowflake Silicone Cake Mold Ice Candy Chocolate Soap Mold for Oven Microwave Freezer
Snowflake Chocolate Candy Molds, Set of 2 - Cupcake & Cake Toppers, Party Decorations, Frozen Treats
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Oreala||Amazon.com||dreamslink||Efivs Arts||Wonderfully Good|
Our Snowflake Silicone Mold Will Allow You to Create Some of the Most Beautiful Candies, Desserts, Cakes & Soaps That Your Friends/Family Have Ever Seen.<
Now You Can Create Fun & Easy Snowflake Designs For Your Next Party or Family Gathering.
❆ Color: Frozen Blue
❆ Size: 10”L x 7”W x 1.5”H
❆ Measurement: 6 Snowflake Cavities per mold. Each one holds 3.5 Ounces
❆ General Tips: Place Snowflake Mold on a cookie sheet or equivalent before filling. This helps you move your project from one location to another with ease.
❆ Seen all over PINTEREST (Our Snowflake molds take the complexity out of creating fun designs that look great!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I think if you made sure it was light to less than light trace, it would work best. Also, after I cured it for three days, I froze it overnight before unfolding it.
Disclaimer: I did not receive any sort of discount for this review although i wish i had lol. But this product is definitely worth it!
I paid $5.99 (including shipping). I see they are now priced at $12.99. I think that is asking too much for them.
The only thing that was tricky was pushing the chocolate into the pointy corners. I would first pour in the chocolate and use a spoon or pick it up and tilt the tray to get it in the corners. But, the chocolate was too thick/cool to work that way. So, I would just pour in the chocolate, and it created this little chocolaty mound. I then picked up the silicone tray a few inches off the counter, and would let physics take over.. by dropping it a few times to let the chocolate spread flat.
Also, a pretty obvious note, the snowflake design is beautiful on the mold!