Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals Prime member deal on Amazon Video: 50% off select Pixar movie rentals  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on December 13, 2015
We've had these for a year now, and I love them every time I use them. I purchased these when I was looking at beginning to replace all of my wooden cooking utensils that weren't looking so great anymore. I debated getting bamboo, but finally settled on these due to the reviews and the good customer service it seems many have had. I haven't regretted my purchase at all in the past year, and these have quickly become our go-to cooking utensils. Unlike rubber spatulas, which I've used and thrown away too much in the past, these are made of all one piece of silicone and don't have that line where the head of the spatula attaches to the handle. Not only does that attachment line of those other types of spatulas get gunked up with gross stuff that doesn't come out, that is also the place where the rubber head would always fall off my other spatulas. Our wooden ones kept getting discolored and sometimes kept odors from garlic or onions when we were cooking, which wasn't so great either. I'm happy to say that these silicone spatulas have held up amazingly well with no discoloration or weird smells hanging around. The heads cannot fall off since they are constructed of one piece. The handle is solid and easy to hold, but the head of the spatula has more give and is more flexible, which is perfect for scraping out bowls and pans
2 helpful votes
Enthusiast: Cookingon February 13, 2015
I bought these spatulas after using one of the smaller ones that had come in a StarPack set that I'd previously bought. The spatula was so handy that I found myself needing more than one! This pack is perfect - I love having 2 larger and 2 smaller spatulas. Made of silicone, these are reinforced in the handles and part of the paddle, giving them strength. They do not bend where you don't want them to bend. Yet the edges are pure silicone and bend nicely when you are trying to scrape around variously curved objects. I use these to scrape my KitchenAid mixing bowl, to loosen brownies around the edges in the pan and to serve the brownies. I use them to cook scrambled eggs and many other tasks. The color is an appealing cherry-red. I am really happy with this purchase and highly recommend it.
on October 17, 2014
Rather nice product - the one-piece design with fully-encased stainless steel handles make them easy to keep clean, and their flexibility is handy when cooking. The only reason this review doesn't have five stars is the fact that the stainless steel doesn't go as far to the end of the smaller spatulas as I'd like, making them a bit too flexible at the handle end, but it's a relatively trivial issue. The larger spatulas don't have this issue.
5 helpful votes
6 helpful votes
on March 8, 2017
Love these! This is exactly what I've been looking for; spatulas with no give in the handle, but slight give around the edges. The smaller size is perfect for mixing color into small amounts of frosting. The spatulas stayed true to color and didn't absorb any of the food coloring, even the black food coloring. I will definitely be purchasing another set of these spatulas!
on January 28, 2017
I have been looking for a small spatula for quite a while. I found these on Amazon and decided to try them. I love that they are solidly built; the handle is stiff and attached. it does not look like it would break off. The part that would scrape the inside of the bowl is just a little bit stiff. But overall, I would recommend them since they are better than anything I have seen elsewhere. and I now have 4 instead of just 1.
on October 23, 2017
good - for the price. i use the smaller size all the time - as it's more versatile for sauces or everyday kitchen functions. the larger size is appropriate for baking mixes, etc.
the silicone material is definitely of a lower quality than some of my other silicone utensils, as the spatulas already have some very minor knicks in them, but i don't mind, considering how many you get for the price, and they still function fine.
on October 16, 2017
These are wonderful spatulas! No more worrying about science experiments growing in any cracks or crevices with these! One solid piece of silicone that works great and is easy to wash. Love the smaller ones for getting stuff out of smaller containers. Two of each size is all you need! Great price and fast delivery. Would definitely buy again!
on March 19, 2017
These are the bees knees. I love that they are molded of all one piece. I did have those ones with the clear handles and the blue spatula part. Food and water could get into where the head was attached to the handle. Not good. With these I don't have to worry about food being caught places. They are sturdy, sanitary and work well. Buy them. You will be glad you did.
on July 29, 2017
Good set, I finally replaced the crummy wooden handled set that I had. I don't cook with them but use them to scrape out jars and cans, such as getting that last little bit out of a mayo jar. And or mixing. They are a good compromise between stiff and flexible. Stiff enough to mix things and flexible enough to clean out jars.
on March 5, 2017
I was extremely happy with this set of spatulas. They were exactly what I wanted (our old silicone spatula broke) and while I never thought I could use four spatulas, I ended up using all four in one night of cooking! Great, energizing color too. I've put them in the dishwasher and they washed up well. Great purchase!!