Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 2,110 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,287 reviews
on February 20, 2015
I am 70 years old so I have a LOT of cooking and kitchen tool experience! I have searched for really good, cleanable and useful spatulas. This is the first purchase in years that is exactly what I was looking for at a price that is fair! Being one piece it has no hidden, food trapping crevices or nooks. Being seamless again keeps it cleaner. The handle is good and strong so there are no slips that can cause a burn or loose contact when scraping. What's the point of scraping if it leaves gaps!!?? The sizes cover all needs as the longer one is long enough to use in a deep pot without getting burned! When you make me happy with a new kitchen tool you have REALLY done something! Would not only recommend but would gladly give them as a loving gift!
on July 14, 2016
Wonderful quality silicone spatulas. Unfortunately I ordered the 4 pack not realizing that it contained not 4 different sizes but 2 each of the small and large sizes. Guess I have spares to use should something happen to the first ones I opened. They are a nice heavy weight and I appreciate that they are one solid molded piece of silicone over steel. I've had problems with other silicone spatulas where only the head of the spatula is silicone and the handle is a hard plastic piece that is inserted into the silicone. I keep breaking these types, perhaps the dishwasher weakens them over time or something, but I've had it happen numerous times so I decided to give this solid silicone type a try. One think I would have liked is to have an even larger head on one of the spatulas.
on February 15, 2016
Bought 2 packs, seemed like good quality stuff. However, while making bread and scraping a stainless kitchenaid mixing bowl I noticed gray smudges. Figured it was on the bowl so I started over, but after a second time I realized the color was coming from the spatula. I own a few other silicone spatulas and never had an issue like this. Cost me a few batches of dough. Not good.
on May 19, 2016
The set of two spatulas has been a great addition to our kitchen. Before ordering this set I had the dollar store spatulas. They would often fall apart (the spatula head would fall off of the handle). And I would get water between the head and the handle which drove me crazy! I don't have that problem with this set since they are all one piece. These spatulas are not too rigid and not too flexible, they have the perfect amount of give. They are also great for scraping off the remaining cookie dough to snack on...I mean bake. ;) I also like the two different sizes, both of them have come in handy for different jobs. The blue color is gorgeous and vibrant!I have been using these spatulas for about 5 months and I am very very pleased with them!
review image review image review image review image
on June 25, 2016
Yes replace those old style spatulas today!!! Don't be like me waiting and dealing with chipped melty old ones. I never knew I would actually like reaching into my kitchen tool drawer and enjoy pulling out my new red spatulas. These silicone ones are great, I now use them every day. The smaller ones are useful for getting into those jars and getting out the last of the jelly or for scrambling eggs. The larger ones are great for getting all of that cake batter out of the bowl. The red color makes them easy to find in my drawer, but I think these would also look good in a container next to the stovetop.

They rinse off easily by hand and I've put them in the dishwasher with no issues, I've had them since January and no fading of the color. They feel very sturdy and comfortable in my hand with the metal inside and I like that they are one piece contraction, never though about bacteria getting into the two piece ones before (thankfully they are now tossed). I'm very happy with this purchase and will be getting another set in the pretty blue to send with my son when he goes back to college, but not before I swipe one.
on April 21, 2017
I absolutely LOVE these spatulas, the one I currently was using was bought at a commonly known home party at 1.5 times the price for one, I was okay with price because it appeared to be top quality. Well......fast forward 2 years, I use this spatula for a lot of things, almost daily, so I was scraping the sides of my kitchenaid bowl down and the top came off, it's not one piece. That wasn't the big problem for me, the hole and the part that goes into the hole were covered in mold and gunk, gag, not a little bit, little pieces flung off into my dough. I will never own another spoon, spatula or other kitchen stir/flip apparatus thingamajigs if they are not one solid piece. The StarPack Silicone Spatula Set are ONE piece construction, no place for cooties to grow, easy to clean, super sturdy with just enough give to scrape the sides of the bowl clean. I have used them a dozen times already, in dough, stirring deserts, etc and I've not had any color transfer onto any of my food as one person claims, I do put about a tablespoon of bleach into my dishwater along with my soap and wash my dishes by hand, not sure if that has anything to do with it. All I can say is I have never reviewed something as mundane as a spatula but I really do like it that much.
VINE VOICEon March 28, 2017
This is at least my third order of StarPack products in the past year or two. This is a great set of spatulas to use and/or share with your favorite cooking friend. They are so amazing though, you may not want to give any away!

Ok, that does sound like a commercial, I'll admit. I have purchased the spoon spatulas and given them away this past Christmas, because I found them so handy. These tools are just a perfect match of flexible and firm to work so well for many uses. The other attractive thing is that there are no joints for food to get trapped in or bacteria to grow. Also, they come through the dishwasher like new!

If I have any problems or additional info to add, I will edit my review. I'm thinking I'll be able to pass these down to my kids, but will sure let you know if they don't last.

At this point, they are 5 star products!
on December 9, 2015
I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE these all-one-piece silicone spatulas!! After so many years of melting and breaking the handles off of traditional spatualas-- I'm so happy to have found these. Not to mention the grossness of taking off the head to clean inside...ugh!! Since discovering these I have literally replaced all of my spatulas, scrapers, and spoons, They come in all shapes, sizes and colors, and some are also available in sets, which I would strongly recommend if you are considering replacing your old ones. This seller, especially, seems to have quality products reasonably priced. The level of customer service has been super as well as fast shipping. Definitely worth buying. Not only are they sturdy, unbreakable, handy, useful, and pretty (!), they are easy to wash and do well in the dishwasher. Sometimes I only have to rinse them off before I can use them again, So far I can't think of any negatives--- and I did not receive these for free or at a discount. I truly love these silicone spatulas!!
on April 3, 2016
This is my third product from StarPack, and I'm as pleased with it as the others. Scrapes well, perfect not-too-big, not-to-small size, sturdy and colorful. I've used it almost daily as with the so-called Spoonula. (Spoonula reminds me of Spork in that they both serve a unique purpose but the names of which sound ridiculous. I swear I'll come up with another name for my spoonula, but for now it's "the blue thing".)

I stayed away from these kinds of scrapers initially because the ones I'd tried were too thick, the edge not defined enough to scrape well. These are so much better! StarPack's are attractive on top of it, nice design and unique colors, not the usual primary colors. I'll get a couple more for sure.
on February 13, 2015
I bought these spatulas after using one of the smaller ones that had come in a StarPack set that I'd previously bought. The spatula was so handy that I found myself needing more than one! This pack is perfect - I love having 2 larger and 2 smaller spatulas. Made of silicone, these are reinforced in the handles and part of the paddle, giving them strength. They do not bend where you don't want them to bend. Yet the edges are pure silicone and bend nicely when you are trying to scrape around variously curved objects. I use these to scrape my KitchenAid mixing bowl, to loosen brownies around the edges in the pan and to serve the brownies. I use them to cook scrambled eggs and many other tasks. The color is an appealing cherry-red. I am really happy with this purchase and highly recommend it.