Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,682 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,817 reviews
on February 7, 2017
The world is full of many iterations of spatulas. Wooden from handle to tip, wooden with a silicone end, etc. This is as indicated, silicone wrapped around steel, and as such feels very high quality. We have used this for cake batter preparing, frosting spreading, etc. This is by far, the best quality spatula I have ever purchased, and most sanitary. You just cannot get over the wooden ones with a silicone "sock" that you will need to take apart in order to properly clean/sanitize, out of fear that something may be festering where the wood meets the silicone. I have no fear with this product, and would happily buy it again if/when this product should ever fail.
on January 5, 2016
The first thing I noticed about these spatulas when I took them out of the box was the weight - they are substantial, but not too heavy to cause fatigue when using them a lot, and they have great balance. They were a Christmas gift but I have used them many times already and handle/center section did not bend - nor do I see how they would bend. The edges are the actual mixing part are flexible to curve around edges of jars, bowls and pans.
The shape of the handle is good - it is comfortable in my hand - this is important when mixing by hand especially for recipes that call for constant stirring or for heavier dough that can be stiffer to mix. Good grip also - no slipping.
Another nice feature is no seam between the handle and the spatula area. No chance of food getting caught, easier and faster cleanup. Also better for wiping it off when using it and liquid splatters above the spatula part.
The price is fantastic (I asked for them so I know what they cost). I requested the 4 pack which comes to $4.23 per spatula. I would pay more for them because of the quality. My old spatulas have been retired. I do not foresee needing any more than 4 but if I do then I will be getting more of these.
I am picky about my kitchen equipment and am super pleased I found these.
on December 13, 2015
We've had these for a year now, and I love them every time I use them. I purchased these when I was looking at beginning to replace all of my wooden cooking utensils that weren't looking so great anymore. I debated getting bamboo, but finally settled on these due to the reviews and the good customer service it seems many have had. I haven't regretted my purchase at all in the past year, and these have quickly become our go-to cooking utensils. Unlike rubber spatulas, which I've used and thrown away too much in the past, these are made of all one piece of silicone and don't have that line where the head of the spatula attaches to the handle. Not only does that attachment line of those other types of spatulas get gunked up with gross stuff that doesn't come out, that is also the place where the rubber head would always fall off my other spatulas. Our wooden ones kept getting discolored and sometimes kept odors from garlic or onions when we were cooking, which wasn't so great either. I'm happy to say that these silicone spatulas have held up amazingly well with no discoloration or weird smells hanging around. The heads cannot fall off since they are constructed of one piece. The handle is solid and easy to hold, but the head of the spatula has more give and is more flexible, which is perfect for scraping out bowls and pans
Enthusiast: Cookingon February 13, 2015
I bought these spatulas after using one of the smaller ones that had come in a StarPack set that I'd previously bought. The spatula was so handy that I found myself needing more than one! This pack is perfect - I love having 2 larger and 2 smaller spatulas. Made of silicone, these are reinforced in the handles and part of the paddle, giving them strength. They do not bend where you don't want them to bend. Yet the edges are pure silicone and bend nicely when you are trying to scrape around variously curved objects. I use these to scrape my KitchenAid mixing bowl, to loosen brownies around the edges in the pan and to serve the brownies. I use them to cook scrambled eggs and many other tasks. The color is an appealing cherry-red. I am really happy with this purchase and highly recommend it.
on October 17, 2014
Rather nice product - the one-piece design with fully-encased stainless steel handles make them easy to keep clean, and their flexibility is handy when cooking. The only reason this review doesn't have five stars is the fact that the stainless steel doesn't go as far to the end of the smaller spatulas as I'd like, making them a bit too flexible at the handle end, but it's a relatively trivial issue. The larger spatulas don't have this issue.
on May 11, 2017
Turns out I'm not the only person who can smell dishwasher detergent in my utensils pass into food I'm preparing. At least I'm not entirely crazy. I've used these 4 or 5 times so far and ran them through the dishwasher and as yet, there is no odor from food or detergent. Hopefully nothing changes. If all is well in a few more months, I'll likely replace most of my cooking utensils with more StarPack silicone products.
on March 8, 2017
Love these! This is exactly what I've been looking for; spatulas with no give in the handle, but slight give around the edges. The smaller size is perfect for mixing color into small amounts of frosting. The spatulas stayed true to color and didn't absorb any of the food coloring, even the black food coloring. I will definitely be purchasing another set of these spatulas!
on March 19, 2017
These are the bees knees. I love that they are molded of all one piece. I did have those ones with the clear handles and the blue spatula part. Food and water could get into where the head was attached to the handle. Not good. With these I don't have to worry about food being caught places. They are sturdy, sanitary and work well. Buy them. You will be glad you did.
on July 29, 2017
Good set, I finally replaced the crummy wooden handled set that I had. I don't cook with them but use them to scrape out jars and cans, such as getting that last little bit out of a mayo jar. And or mixing. They are a good compromise between stiff and flexible. Stiff enough to mix things and flexible enough to clean out jars.
on March 5, 2017
I was extremely happy with this set of spatulas. They were exactly what I wanted (our old silicone spatula broke) and while I never thought I could use four spatulas, I ended up using all four in one night of cooking! Great, energizing color too. I've put them in the dishwasher and they washed up well. Great purchase!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.