Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Echo Show Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop now HTL17_gno

on October 17, 2014
Rather nice product - the one-piece design with fully-encased stainless steel handles make them easy to keep clean, and their flexibility is handy when cooking. The only reason this review doesn't have five stars is the fact that the stainless steel doesn't go as far to the end of the smaller spatulas as I'd like, making them a bit too flexible at the handle end, but it's a relatively trivial issue. The larger spatulas don't have this issue.
on March 8, 2017
Love these! This is exactly what I've been looking for; spatulas with no give in the handle, but slight give around the edges. The smaller size is perfect for mixing color into small amounts of frosting. The spatulas stayed true to color and didn't absorb any of the food coloring, even the black food coloring. I will definitely be purchasing another set of these spatulas!
on January 28, 2017
I have been looking for a small spatula for quite a while. I found these on Amazon and decided to try them. I love that they are solidly built; the handle is stiff and attached. it does not look like it would break off. The part that would scrape the inside of the bowl is just a little bit stiff. But overall, I would recommend them since they are better than anything I have seen elsewhere. and I now have 4 instead of just 1.
on October 23, 2017
good - for the price. i use the smaller size all the time - as it's more versatile for sauces or everyday kitchen functions. the larger size is appropriate for baking mixes, etc.
the silicone material is definitely of a lower quality than some of my other silicone utensils, as the spatulas already have some very minor knicks in them, but i don't mind, considering how many you get for the price, and they still function fine.
on October 16, 2017
These are wonderful spatulas! No more worrying about science experiments growing in any cracks or crevices with these! One solid piece of silicone that works great and is easy to wash. Love the smaller ones for getting stuff out of smaller containers. Two of each size is all you need! Great price and fast delivery. Would definitely buy again!
on March 19, 2017
These are the bees knees. I love that they are molded of all one piece. I did have those ones with the clear handles and the blue spatula part. Food and water could get into where the head was attached to the handle. Not good. With these I don't have to worry about food being caught places. They are sturdy, sanitary and work well. Buy them. You will be glad you did.
on July 29, 2017
Good set, I finally replaced the crummy wooden handled set that I had. I don't cook with them but use them to scrape out jars and cans, such as getting that last little bit out of a mayo jar. And or mixing. They are a good compromise between stiff and flexible. Stiff enough to mix things and flexible enough to clean out jars.
on March 5, 2017
I was extremely happy with this set of spatulas. They were exactly what I wanted (our old silicone spatula broke) and while I never thought I could use four spatulas, I ended up using all four in one night of cooking! Great, energizing color too. I've put them in the dishwasher and they washed up well. Great purchase!!
I bought these after I bought a set of Lodge Cooking Skillets. Anything I had already in the kitchen risked scrapping the skillet and these were a perfect find. These are made very well and It is nice to get 2 of each size. I used them just about every day. I also like that they have holes at the end so you can hang them up versus putting them in a kitchen drawer. These are a great additional to my cast iron skillets and I also love the color!
on February 22, 2016
These are easily the best spatulas on the market. As a chef I am always looking for durability and functionality for my home kitchen. These spatulas are everything I was looking for, and more. The solid construction means no loose connection between the handle and the silicone - and that also translates into food safety. Since there are no crevices and open areas, then no bacteria or food particles can build up and cause food born illnesses. I would purchase these for my commercial kitchen, but I think they would quickly grow legs and be taken home by some of my employees. In other words, there are better than restaurant quality.
They are rated as dishwasher safe, but since many automatic dishwasher detergents contain chemicals that will break down the silicone, it is better to wash them by hand.
The solid steel core makes these spatulas sturdy where they need to be and soft where it is needed.They can clean the sides of a mixing bowl almost completely, thus there is less waste.
I highly recommend these to anyone who loves spending time in the kitchen and is looking for better than restaurant quality