Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 81 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 82 reviews
on December 2, 2012
Perhaps some folks got some bad items, or are just very picky, but I can't find anything negative with this set. These are really nice, well balanced and have long handles. The heads are firm enough to work well without folding back on you and the long handles are really nice. If there's a flaw it's with the stamped out triangle on the handle that bends a piece of metal over to prevent the handle from laying flat and one is a little sharp but a piece of emery cloth took care of it quickly. Someone mentioned that this piece was a hanger for the spatula but I don't think so. That little bend of metal is nice because the handle is lifted a bit off the counter and makes the flat handle easier to pick up. The handle edges were all smooth and, in my opinion, it's 5 stars.
on October 24, 2012
I ordered the spatulas knowing that I like the silicone type. The description indicated metal handles, which was OK with me. The problem for me is each metal handle has a small sort of punch out that that leaves a lip and, I guess, allows you to hang it on a bowl or pan. I never have wished for such an ability in a spatula or any other kitchen gadget. This punch out is in the place where you grip it and I find it uncomfortable and, in some spots, sharp. Th spatula part is fine with different shapes to all three, but the handles stink.
on October 3, 2012
Got these with a great price and liked the neat color so had to buy them. They look neat as I like to buy things that are not so boring. They worked good on the few times I cooked with them and were very gently on my cook wear. Also used one of them to stir cake mix and it worked like a charm. No rust yet but I haven't used them much but have run them through the dishwasher a couple times now. The handles are a little skinny than what I thought they would be but didn't bother my hand when I used them. Definitely not high end product but they look good and do the job all while having a nice color that stand out to my other plain black and white utensils.
on December 22, 2014
I don't recall the description telling that there are little "hooks" on the backside of the handle, which can be a bit uncomfortable holding. They "hooks" are not sharp, but they are like bump-outs of the steel, but they're not big enough to clip on the side of a pan or anything like that, so I don't really know what they're there for! I got them because the ones I've had in the past with "plastic" handles would break when they got old, and the wooden handles would get "moldy" under the silicone or would just slip off. This was my idea of solving those problems, so they are ok!
on February 8, 2015
These are excellent spatulas, and I especially like the shape of the angled one with the squared off scraping end. However, the stainless handles have a tab/notch in them to allow you to clip them all together (for what purpose I cannot fathom) and the tab sits exactly where you hold the spatula during use. Very irritating, and with wet hands, it can be downright dangerous! I will be taking the time to grind the tabs off, as I like the spatulas, and I want to keep them....
on November 25, 2012
Silicone became unglued from the handle of the straight spatula(the only one you will use regularly) after about 4 months of use. I've used it about once a week. This is fine since these are very competitively priced and pretty much every silicone spatula i have bought eventually does this. The stainless steel handles are too thin for big hands and as a result, cramps my hands when I have big cooking/baking jobs that require a lot of stirring. If you're someone who bakes and cooks often, I would recommend getting a spatula with a more ergonomic handle but if you're on a budget then these get the job done.
on April 17, 2017
Very nice spatulas.
on July 18, 2017
Nice equipment
on April 29, 2011
I got these because my old rubbermaid ones were just ridiculous. For one thing they were ancient, & although I like the feel of wooden handles, I don't like not being able to throw them in the sink to soak, because I'm always thinking that the handles will swell up and they won't last as long, plus the rubber doesn't really stand up to heat and it stains. These silicone ones have fixed all of these problems. The shapes are great. I didn't expect to use the flat-headed one as much as I do, but it's actually very convenient for scraping, say, the bottom of a roasting pan. The one problem is that on the spoonula, the handle doesn't feel very comfortable. Kind of narrow and weird. But I still like the set a lot.
on November 12, 2014
very nice. The handle has a notch to keep ot falling in the pot. I like them very much, and not white that soaks up tomato color either which is a plus.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.