Your Garage Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Shop Popular Services animestrike animestrike animestrike  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Nintendo Switch National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 80 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 81 reviews
on April 17, 2017
Very nice spatulas.
on February 22, 2012
Purchased these after seeing the glowing reviews, but the constuction and weight do not make for comfortable use.

The metal is thin, has sharp edges and tends cut (not break the skin) into my hands when working with heavier speads/foods. I'd much prefer a round plastic/wooden handle.

They are also fairly heavy which gets fatiquing after extended use.
on October 24, 2012
I ordered the spatulas knowing that I like the silicone type. The description indicated metal handles, which was OK with me. The problem for me is each metal handle has a small sort of punch out that that leaves a lip and, I guess, allows you to hang it on a bowl or pan. I never have wished for such an ability in a spatula or any other kitchen gadget. This punch out is in the place where you grip it and I find it uncomfortable and, in some spots, sharp. Th spatula part is fine with different shapes to all three, but the handles stink.
on August 4, 2010
These 3 little spatulas work great and look nice too. I like that there are 3 different shapes and so each suits a different purpose. They don't retain smells and no staining so far, even with blueberries. I really like them and would gladly buy them again.
on December 2, 2012
Perhaps some folks got some bad items, or are just very picky, but I can't find anything negative with this set. These are really nice, well balanced and have long handles. The heads are firm enough to work well without folding back on you and the long handles are really nice. If there's a flaw it's with the stamped out triangle on the handle that bends a piece of metal over to prevent the handle from laying flat and one is a little sharp but a piece of emery cloth took care of it quickly. Someone mentioned that this piece was a hanger for the spatula but I don't think so. That little bend of metal is nice because the handle is lifted a bit off the counter and makes the flat handle easier to pick up. The handle edges were all smooth and, in my opinion, it's 5 stars.
on January 2, 2014
These are not good on your hands . The cutouts on the handle are really bad and I don't see the use for them. If you like to be tortured while cooking these are for you. Plastic handles would have been getter
on December 26, 2012
I went for this given its great price. Now I realize that there is very little grip these offer. It would have made more sense to go with a more expensive better ergonomic version.
on April 19, 2013
The product is good for what it is. The silicone is very soft and works well. The complaints about the hook on the handle are justified and that is the reason for my 4 star rating. I was aware of this and feel they are still a good value.
on September 21, 2012
I love my kitchen and the way it looks. I originally was drawn to the spatulas because of the color, but the color is much darker than shown, but that has nothing to do with the function of the spatula. I was slightly shocked when washing them upon receipt as I felt a rather sharp edge from the part that is supposed to rest on the lip of your container(the description leaves that feature out), that part is so little that it will not work anyway, especially if you use glass bowls. It's more than an annoyance as it hurts to grasp when mixing things. Next, the metal handle is too thin and very difficult to grasp and use with any degree of effectiveness. Too much trouble to return so it goes in the 'stuff' drawer. Just not for me.
on November 25, 2012
Silicone became unglued from the handle of the straight spatula(the only one you will use regularly) after about 4 months of use. I've used it about once a week. This is fine since these are very competitively priced and pretty much every silicone spatula i have bought eventually does this. The stainless steel handles are too thin for big hands and as a result, cramps my hands when I have big cooking/baking jobs that require a lot of stirring. If you're someone who bakes and cooks often, I would recommend getting a spatula with a more ergonomic handle but if you're on a budget then these get the job done.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.