Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Set of 3 Silicone Spatulas with Stainless Steel Handles
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on February 22, 2012
Purchased these after seeing the glowing reviews, but the constuction and weight do not make for comfortable use.

The metal is thin, has sharp edges and tends cut (not break the skin) into my hands when working with heavier speads/foods. I'd much prefer a round plastic/wooden handle.

They are also fairly heavy which gets fatiquing after extended use.
on October 24, 2012
I ordered the spatulas knowing that I like the silicone type. The description indicated metal handles, which was OK with me. The problem for me is each metal handle has a small sort of punch out that that leaves a lip and, I guess, allows you to hang it on a bowl or pan. I never have wished for such an ability in a spatula or any other kitchen gadget. This punch out is in the place where you grip it and I find it uncomfortable and, in some spots, sharp. Th spatula part is fine with different shapes to all three, but the handles stink.
on August 4, 2010
These 3 little spatulas work great and look nice too. I like that there are 3 different shapes and so each suits a different purpose. They don't retain smells and no staining so far, even with blueberries. I really like them and would gladly buy them again.
on December 2, 2012
Perhaps some folks got some bad items, or are just very picky, but I can't find anything negative with this set. These are really nice, well balanced and have long handles. The heads are firm enough to work well without folding back on you and the long handles are really nice. If there's a flaw it's with the stamped out triangle on the handle that bends a piece of metal over to prevent the handle from laying flat and one is a little sharp but a piece of emery cloth took care of it quickly. Someone mentioned that this piece was a hanger for the spatula but I don't think so. That little bend of metal is nice because the handle is lifted a bit off the counter and makes the flat handle easier to pick up. The handle edges were all smooth and, in my opinion, it's 5 stars.
on April 19, 2013
The product is good for what it is. The silicone is very soft and works well. The complaints about the hook on the handle are justified and that is the reason for my 4 star rating. I was aware of this and feel they are still a good value.
on September 21, 2012
I love my kitchen and the way it looks. I originally was drawn to the spatulas because of the color, but the color is much darker than shown, but that has nothing to do with the function of the spatula. I was slightly shocked when washing them upon receipt as I felt a rather sharp edge from the part that is supposed to rest on the lip of your container(the description leaves that feature out), that part is so little that it will not work anyway, especially if you use glass bowls. It's more than an annoyance as it hurts to grasp when mixing things. Next, the metal handle is too thin and very difficult to grasp and use with any degree of effectiveness. Too much trouble to return so it goes in the 'stuff' drawer. Just not for me.
on June 5, 2013
I'd never used spatulas with metal handles before, but they work fine. The strength of the material allows an interesting little feature-- hooks on the handles so that the spatula can be hooked onto the edge of a pot so that it won't slide in. The middle one in the picture has a straight edge and is good for stirring in a flat bottom pan/pot; I use it regularly for sauteing. All in all they're good spatulas, although my wife doesn't like the metal handles.
on December 22, 2014
I don't recall the description telling that there are little "hooks" on the backside of the handle, which can be a bit uncomfortable holding. They "hooks" are not sharp, but they are like bump-outs of the steel, but they're not big enough to clip on the side of a pan or anything like that, so I don't really know what they're there for! I got them because the ones I've had in the past with "plastic" handles would break when they got old, and the wooden handles would get "moldy" under the silicone or would just slip off. This was my idea of solving those problems, so they are ok!
on April 29, 2011
I got these because my old rubbermaid ones were just ridiculous. For one thing they were ancient, & although I like the feel of wooden handles, I don't like not being able to throw them in the sink to soak, because I'm always thinking that the handles will swell up and they won't last as long, plus the rubber doesn't really stand up to heat and it stains. These silicone ones have fixed all of these problems. The shapes are great. I didn't expect to use the flat-headed one as much as I do, but it's actually very convenient for scraping, say, the bottom of a roasting pan. The one problem is that on the spoonula, the handle doesn't feel very comfortable. Kind of narrow and weird. But I still like the set a lot.
on February 8, 2015
These are excellent spatulas, and I especially like the shape of the angled one with the squared off scraping end. However, the stainless handles have a tab/notch in them to allow you to clip them all together (for what purpose I cannot fathom) and the tab sits exactly where you hold the spatula during use. Very irritating, and with wet hands, it can be downright dangerous! I will be taking the time to grind the tabs off, as I like the spatulas, and I want to keep them....